ATA did it again

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ATA did it again

Postby oG-28 on Oct 3 2018, 9:10am

I think dtw is on top stop tops getting roasted by 30 people (if the roster is full) its a few too many people to be receiving hits from.

Also as stated above imagine being a small being made to dive tops every war for 0 tokens (ps will understand)
oG-28

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Oct 3 2018, 1:02pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:New war! Great times, great times..

Until 30 mins before war start when kaw went down, until 3 mins before war ended.

Until we realised they hadnt removed dts/dtw from caps so you couldnt hit most people.

I really dont know how you manage to mess up so incredibly badly every single time, ATA. Kudos.

You can send feedback into our help section or post in the new war thread. I am looking for feedback and noting down ways to improve.

Ignore OP he is a cry baby.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby xX_503s_Most_H8d_Xx on Oct 3 2018, 6:13pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:New war! Great times, great times..

Until 30 mins before war start when kaw went down, until 3 mins before war ended.

Until we realised they hadnt removed dts/dtw from caps so you couldnt hit most people.

I really dont know how you manage to mess up so incredibly badly every single time, ATA. Kudos.

You can send feedback into our help section or post in the new war thread. I am looking for feedback and noting down ways to improve.

Same thing happened to me. Idiots gave me broken sword and told me it was my fault.
xX_503s_Most_H8d_Xx

Previous

Return to Wars