ATA did it again

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ATA did it again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 2 2018, 8:43pm

DE0XYS wrote:War was perfect for me: dtw and dts was on. Also I had no server interruption at all.

Devs did a great job.

Again, you weren't in it either.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby DE0XYS on Oct 2 2018, 9:50pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
DE0XYS wrote:War was perfect for me: dtw and dts was on. Also I had no server interruption at all.

Devs did a great job.

Again, you weren't in it either.


Yes I was, not this account, however my alt was :)
DE0XYS
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 14 2011, 8:25am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 3 2018, 4:33am

DE0XYS wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:
DE0XYS wrote:War was perfect for me: dtw and dts was on. Also I had no server interruption at all.

Devs did a great job.

Again, you weren't in it either.


Yes I was, not this account, however my alt was :)

Was your alt on pc? Did only seem to affect phone users. Also dtw and dts isnt supposed to be on..
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby DE0XYS on Oct 3 2018, 4:51am

I was on iPhone 6s when warring my alt, absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

Also, if you read the description of the new war type in the war schedule area, the hit restrictions are on, meaning that dtw and dts are on.
DE0XYS
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 14 2011, 8:25am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 3 2018, 4:55am

DE0XYS wrote:I was on iPhone 6s when warring my alt, absolutely no trouble whatsoever.

Also, if you read the description of the new war type in the war schedule area, the hit restrictions are on, meaning that dtw and dts are on.

Purely idiotic to have dtw and dts on,but i suppose you were one of those lucky enough to not get an invalid server response. Great for you, but ATA still messed up.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 3 2018, 5:15am

:lol:
Original_Belladonna
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Nov 25 2017, 3:22am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby DE0XYS on Oct 3 2018, 6:14am

Why is it idiotic to have dtw/dts on? With charms and equipment now off there’s no chance for tiny people to hit top of enemy roster

Eg. Cr 19 trying to hit cr2

In smaller tiers it’s a waste of time, so it’s on so the little accounts can plunder someone too.

Plus little accounts pay next to nothing for a top to hit them, ako or not.
DE0XYS
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 14 2011, 8:25am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 3 2018, 6:17am

DE0XYS wrote:Why is it idiotic to have dtw/dts on? With charms and equipment now off there’s no chance for tiny people to hit top of enemy roster

Eg. Cr 19 trying to hit cr2

In smaller tiers it’s a waste of time, so it’s on so the little accounts can plunder someone too.

Plus little accounts pay next to nothing for a top to hit them, ako or not.

Strategically, the wisest thing in general is to hit the tops, success or not. Dividing a war into 6 or 7 groups of sizes is completely pointless. Might aswell make separate brackets if you cant do anything to most of opponent cr.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby DE0XYS on Oct 3 2018, 6:21am

I do agree with your previous statement, having small dumping on tops to make it easier for bigs to eat is part of tactics.

However what account that’s tiny wants to keep doing that every war, I don’t see that being very enjoyable, maybe devs are trying to even it out for smaller accounts.

If devs just split it up into more tiers, smalls will still be used as bombs for bigger accounts in that tier to eat
DE0XYS
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Nov 14 2011, 8:25am

Re: ATA did it again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 3 2018, 6:46am

DE0XYS wrote:I do agree with your previous statement, having small dumping on tops to make it easier for bigs to eat is part of tactics.

However what account that’s tiny wants to keep doing that every war, I don’t see that being very enjoyable, maybe devs are trying to even it out for smaller accounts.

If devs just split it up into more tiers, smalls will still be used as bombs for bigger accounts in that tier to eat

Would not be an issue with smaller tiers, previously in indi it was never the case except for LB. Its just a complete mess to try to strategize when you cant hit half of the roster, and you cant know for sure who can hit whom. Its like you crammed 7 mini wars into one.
xXD3mOnXx
 
Posts: 663
Joined: May 26 2015, 10:48am

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests