ATA did it again

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

ATA did it again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 1 2018, 1:16pm

New war! Great times, great times..

Until 30 mins before war start when kaw went down, until 3 mins before war ended.

Until we realised they hadnt removed dts/dtw from caps so you couldnt hit most people.

I really dont know how you manage to mess up so incredibly badly every single time, ATA. Kudos.
xXD3mOnXx

Re: ATA did it again

Postby XX__HyPe_BeAsT__XX on Oct 1 2018, 2:08pm

Well, they're consistent with the incompetence :lol:
XX__HyPe_BeAsT__XX

Postby DrFrost on Oct 1 2018, 2:12pm

Right!? Even dropped build to buy some allies for this and they ruined it.
DrFrost

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 1 2018, 2:16pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:New war! Great times, great times..

Until 30 mins before war start when kaw went down, until 3 mins before war ended.

Until we realised they hadnt removed dts/dtw from caps so you couldnt hit most people.

I really dont know how you manage to mess up so incredibly badly every single time, ATA. Kudos.

You can send feedback into our help section or post in the new war thread. I am looking for feedback and noting down ways to improve.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE on Oct 1 2018, 3:50pm

I Lost connection twice but that had zero effect on the war. This system was great. Match up was Great. Participants was not as much as I would have liked yet very fair war. We lost because we put less effort in than the opp team. (I also auto xtalled by error, despite my build defending it cost us plunder.

But was very good to test our builds.

I can't complain at all. Good job winston. Allies and Towers now work. What more do people want. We cant win all wars and also you cant blame devs for a crash if thats what happened it would have happened for both sides. I actually thought my phone crashed not kaw but what ever! I enjoyed the war and urge everyone to have a go regardless of allies or towers.

Free Mith winston, that would be awesome tho and maybe 20 seals.... :)
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on Oct 1 2018, 4:10pm

I did not notice any server downtime during the war.
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 1 2018, 8:33pm

DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE wrote:I Lost connection twice but that had zero effect on the war. This system was great. Match up was Great. Participants was not as much as I would have liked yet very fair war. We lost because we put less effort in than the opp team. (I also auto xtalled by error, despite my build defending it cost us plunder.

But was very good to test our builds.

I can't complain at all. Good job winston. Allies and Towers now work. What more do people want. We cant win all wars and also you cant blame devs for a crash if thats what happened it would have happened for both sides. I actually thought my phone crashed not kaw but what ever! I enjoyed the war and urge everyone to have a go regardless of allies or towers.

Free Mith winston, that would be awesome tho and maybe 20 seals.... :)

It was an issue on ATA side not mine, happened to 3/4 of my roster and 3/4 of my roster and 3/4 of my opponent roster, so yes I can blame the devs. Its 100%, completely and utterly their fault.

As far as im aware, the crash was limited to the bottom tier matchup, so some compensation would be in place for the 41 participants there.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 1 2018, 8:41pm

Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet wrote:I did not notice any server downtime during the war.

You weren't in it.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT on Oct 1 2018, 8:55pm

That loss was a bIg Oof for me...
tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT

Postby DE0XYS on Oct 2 2018, 2:36pm

War was perfect for me: dtw and dts was on. Also I had no server interruption at all.

Devs did a great job.
DE0XYS

Next

Return to Wars