Cute New Banner Facade's

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Cute New Banner Facade's

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 2 2018, 7:30am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Well you answered it but you didn’t lock it ......hmmmmmm?

Threads should never be locked unless theres extensive abuse of TOU. If there is someone replying, it deserves to stay active. If not, it will die on its own.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 2 2018, 7:36am

Stacy_P wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Well you answered it but you didn’t lock it ......hmmmmmm?

You must have not looked at it before that post. Winston Post was the explanation of the lock and locked it. There is no other posts after. You must have mistaken his trolling post as the answer. Look again

Question been asked and answered by THE DEV. Needs locked just like he has done on other past threads.

If you look back on Bellas thread about converting crystals to nobs you'll see it wasnt locked immediately after Winston answered it either Domo, plus Winston said wasnt looking to do it right now, so maybe they are wanting to get a idea of the interest in this, for future planning! :)
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby SHL_BlightStrider_SHL on Oct 2 2018, 8:04am

Hmm i think they should just focus on getting other things out the door gameplay wise. Like the new war type, more stuff like that before they release more pointless cosmetics.
SHL_BlightStrider_SHL

Postby Cam_The_Devilman on Oct 2 2018, 8:09am

We just need new banners, devs have even acknowledged the fact they haven't released new banners for ages.
Cam_The_Devilman

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 2 2018, 9:11am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Tokage wrote:Hi there Dev's,

I am wondering if there are any plans to make more banner facade's such as the Jack O' Lantern, Tombstone, Scaredy Cat, Etc.

I love these and the bring a smile to my day and I hope we get more wacky banners like them.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,

Tokage

There aren't currently any plans for cute, statless banners. It could always happen in the future though!

And with masterful writing skills THE DEV has given his answer.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby STF_Shadowb on Oct 2 2018, 11:04am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
Tokage wrote:Hi there Dev's,

I am wondering if there are any plans to make more banner facade's such as the Jack O' Lantern, Tombstone, Scaredy Cat, Etc.

I love these and the bring a smile to my day and I hope we get more wacky banners like them.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,

Tokage

There aren't currently any plans for cute, statless banners. It could always happen in the future though!

Does this mean there are plans for cute stat-full banners?
STF_Shadowb

Previous

Return to Wars