Cute New Banner Facade's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Tokage, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Hi there Dev's,

I am wondering if there are any plans to make more banner facade's such as the Jack O' Lantern, Tombstone, Scaredy Cat, Etc.

I love these and the bring a smile to my day and I hope we get more wacky banners like them.

Anyways, thanks for taking time to read this.

Sincerely,

Tokage

2. Support for new banners

3. I want a Hello Kitty Island Adventure inspired banner

4. No support, let them focus on fixing existing issues before adding cosmetic starless banners

5. There aren't currently any plans for cute, statless banners. It could always happen in the future though!

6. Well you answered it but you didn’t lock it ......hmmmmmm?

7. PVE, PVP & War banners would be great. We have not seen some for a while. Im sure devs could make them cute with stats ;)

Tokage likes this.
  8. Id love to see the avatars (now banners) move more to a person, that you can actually choose male or female, even if it couldnt be personalized at this point, seeing we now have banners in the furniture! But if thats not doable right now some new banners would actually be nice, like dave mentioned pve, pvp, and war!

9. If you look back on Bellas thread about converting crystals to nobs you'll see it wasnt locked immediately after Winston answered it either Domo, plus Winston said wasnt looking to do it right now, so maybe they are wanting to get a idea of the interest in this, for future planning! :)

10. make mith equip great again plsss!!!

11. Threads should never be locked unless theres extensive abuse of TOU. If there is someone replying, it deserves to stay active. If not, it will die on its own.

13. Hmm i think they should just focus on getting other things out the door gameplay wise. Like the new war type, more stuff like that before they release more pointless cosmetics.

14. We just need new banners, devs have even acknowledged the fact they haven't released new banners for ages.

15. And with masterful writing skills THE DEV has given his answer.

16. Does this mean there are plans for cute stat-full banners?