Individual wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXD3mOnXx, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Ive been thinking about individual wars and the new war type and possible fixes to increase their popularity, but i just end up coming to the conclusion there is no way to fix them without changing the current system.

Heres what i propose:
    Instead of using your current build in individual wars, create an entirely separate kingdom (or just a new land, if you will) where you can freely build whatever build you'd prefer to war as. Same thing for allies. This would cost a minimal amount, perhaps relative to your build size.

There would be a cap on the total cs you could build, made up of the sum of building stats and ally strength, with ally strength being taken into account 1.5x more. (Imagine a cap of 10mcs, you could have 10mcs buildings and no ally stats, or 5mcs buildings and 3.333..mcs ally stats)

You would then have different caps on different days. One day it would be 10m, then 100m, then 1000m.

Of course this also demands fixes like making sure allies count towards build size properly.

Pros: With this system, everyone who wants to could participate in wars, and only skill would decide who comes out on top. Additionally, wars would no longer interfer with eb builds, and you would no longer need to worry about incredibly uneven rosters.

Cons: this would make muling and casting alts easier, as a fix to this id like to see the ps open gold mechanic removed, and a minimum of 14 days played on an account to be able to sign up for war. Additionally, harsh punishments for those found guilty of muling/casting alts to leak.

2. Stop spamming AT’s with your nonsense.

3. Could you elaborate on which part of this you find to be nonsense? Id love some constructive criticism

4. Like what? And why? Elaborate.

5. What part of all of it don’t you understand?

6. Support, Winning team of a war should be the better team not decided at matchup by a few players and where they are placed.

7. If you can’t use your account to war, why play a war game?

8. Because it just seems like random personal hate if you cant give any examples on whats wrong or elaborate on why, even though new wars arent out yet it is not hard to predict the flaws of it. In addition, this is to the entire war system, not just the new wars.

9. To war. You definitely can use your account, you just wouldnt use the same stats. Similar to lowland war, but with more variety and accessibility.

10. But why would you want to have to build a new build just to war? Why not war with the one you have, just fix the matchup issues as previously suggested by the entire warring community? Again, this is nonsense and your spamming of AT’s are absurd.

11. Because in the current state of kaw, there is no ideal build. You're looking at a situation where there is no cap to the strength of your build, which means it is incredibly unfair and will always be decided based on what roster happens to get the stronger builds. Fix the matchup issues? Oh yes I quite agree, and I believe this is the way to do so.

12. Matchups arent the issue, its the whole concept of charms in indi war...

13. So remove charm bonuses from the equation and be done with it. Everything the OP says is ridiculous and not even fathomable.

14. Taking charms out of the equation should already be obvious, whole point of the OP is to make iwars more fair like lowland is. Using a build entirely separate from osw/eb is needed to increase participation which war desperately needs now. Whats not fathomable about that?

System wars/Ewars are a small part of the game, if my build wasn't used in it, there is also eb and osw. if you actually participated in any then you'd understand how broken they are right now.

15. Why on earth would someone build another build just for war when they could be building their other one. As a matter of fact, why wouldn’t someone just create an alt and build it to their war specifications? What incentive do the devs have to implement this craziness? At least with alts, they’ll spend on in-app purchases as well. 

16. Just read the OP please, hard to discuss a post if you havent even looked at it lol

17. I’ve read it and determined it’s pointless, just like his other two threads in AT’s. :lol:

18. You don't use your account for anything except nonsense and lies so.....

OP - I like the idea of maybe a separate land set specifically for warring purposes only. Interesting idea.

19. I support this idea and did back always. This would also help those that would like to try warring with different builds than the same time after time I'm all for a warset land that we can wipe as we like and build what we want for any war we choose.