New war type

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXD3mOnXx, Sep 30, 2018.

1. So with the new war type coming out, equipment and charms are out of the picture. However bfa is not, so its probably time to look at some of the core flaws with bfa in wars.

Firstly, bfa is not taken into account when the game calculates how strong your enemy is in comparison to you. This means if you hit someone with, say 100mcs building strength, you will get a lot more gold than if you hit someone with 50mcs building strength and 50mcs bfa strength.

Proposed solution: Make bfa count towards your building strength

Secondly, bfa being completely static does significantly hurt strategy in wars. When there is little difference between the strength of someone 100% troops and someone 1% troops, strategy takes a pretty huge hit. However, bfa does not provide bonus plunder, so nerfs should be fairly light.

Proposed solution: Make strength from allies decrease by 1/2 of building strength decrease. Basically, at 100% troops your allies would have 100% effect, but at 0% they would have 50% effect. To counter bfa becoming pointless, make bfa count as 50% of the bonus plunder you would get if all the stats were put into buildings, up to a cap at BC levels.

Thirdly, bfa, like charms is quite unfair. It comes primarily from PvE, in other words from spending/doing ebs. The largest impact on your war strength should come from wars, not PvE.

Proposed solutions: Scrap the current bfa system in the new wars and replace it with a new "war power" system, where you could spend rewards from war events only to gain bonuses equal to those of bfa. This way, the most dedicated warriors would become stronger, rather than the biggest eb tappers.

Finally, a key issue with war events as a whole: Stop giving items to the losing side. Seriously. This would mean you would actually have to put effort in and win wars to compete in war events.

2. No support I war in a clan that puts a lot of effort in and we always lose to the same clan [untied nations]

3. Im not sure what you are talking about.. This is about the new war type, not lowland wars. Although if you are losing to exi, you are doing something wrong. I have not lost to them the last 50 times ive faced them.

4. I know why you don’t lose to exi. You are one of those with super human capability like Flash Gordon on clicking 

5. Still accusing me of botting? Hyb wars arent really about speed anyway, so that wouldnt really be a significant factor in any case

6. He hasn't lost to exi because he wars with me :)