ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby Family on Sep 1 2018, 8:16am

ATA please fix yourselves.
Family
 
Posts: 120
Joined: May 9 2018, 6:25pm

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Sep 1 2018, 8:39am

Teddy-Krueger wrote:Redo would be unfair for the remaining warriors in asw because it was not their fault and they won the victory. I have wished the winning team against me already all the best next war already.
What I would like to happen is the warriors effect and knocked out get a refund back xtrls used.
Good luck to the remaining warriors in ASW tonight have fun and enjoy yourselves and here's a few cold  for refreshment


I'd settle on getting crystals back and most importantly getting an official statement from the Devs. They only admit an issue on page 11? Of the asw thread which is a sly move. Not to mention in that short message on page 11 they shifted the blame onto players.

Devs need to make a thread detailing the issues and hopefully saying what they will do about it.
Valkyrie-IV
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Oct 30 2014, 7:38am

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby oG-28 on Sep 1 2018, 8:47am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:
Teddy-Krueger wrote:Redo would be unfair for the remaining warriors in asw because it was not their fault and they won the victory. I have wished the winning team against me already all the best next war already.
What I would like to happen is the warriors effect and knocked out get a refund back xtrls used.
Good luck to the remaining warriors in ASW tonight have fun and enjoy yourselves and here's a few cold  for refreshment


I'd settle on getting crystals back and most importantly getting an official statement from the Devs. They only admit an issue on page 11? Of the asw thread which is a sly move. Not to mention in that short message on page 11 they shifted the blame onto players.

Devs need to make a thread detailing the issues and hopefully saying what they will do about it.


Settle on xtals back? Please shut up. Devs give away xtals like candy anyway i could care less about the 4 xtals (yes only 4 cos i got xtal jail bug btw) i wasted on this bs war.

Sort it out devs. You never fail to disappoint your players. Absolutely pathetic
oG-28
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Nov 1 2016, 10:37am

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby Family on Sep 1 2018, 8:56am

“Redo would be unfair because the remaining warriors have won the victory”

Yeah but ever consider the reason they won was unfair?
Family
 
Posts: 120
Joined: May 9 2018, 6:25pm

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Sep 1 2018, 8:59am

Majin_Venom wrote:To be honest .. They need To Disable charms for ASW And Season Wars , S7 Is Just in Christmas... A little late But Is coming close... Charms are Just too much, We need To have Wars That We can really test our Build mechanics.. BFA Is Ok, BFE Is Fun.. But something That makes you unstopable Is not fair at this moment....
I Have participated in other ASW And there Is always something, But in this case it needs To restart

Incredibly true, charms and furniture were a mistake.
TheWolfOfKaWStreet
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sep 18 2014, 11:29am

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby oG-28 on Sep 1 2018, 9:03am

TAN__Bachkeda__GRA wrote:"Redo" just because you was knocked out and you take advantage of a situation just to have another shot at asw

Yep. The fact that i had 2 less xtals than my opponents is really just me trying to take advantage of a situation.

Not to mention the extra salt i'd have had if our opponents had an 11% bonus on us.

Then again, didnt expect anything smart from tangra throwers anyway
oG-28
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Nov 1 2016, 10:37am

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby [ATA]Winston on Sep 1 2018, 9:12am

TheWolfOfKaWStreet wrote:
-THE-ELDER- wrote:Cyan had the 11% clan bonus at match up. I'm awaiting response from ATA.

This HAS to call for a rematch.


We discussed doing a rematch, but with the time limits, the length of the wars, and the other wars already being scheduled, coupled with players having already left the losing clans, we decided the best course of action is to let this one play out and have another similar event with some tweaks in the future. I understand that this is not an ideal outcome for a large portion of the players, but we are working hard to ensure the event runs smoothly from here on out and that future events will also be better.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Oct 26 2016, 1:45pm

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby Family on Sep 1 2018, 9:21am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
TheWolfOfKaWStreet wrote:
-THE-ELDER- wrote:Cyan had the 11% clan bonus at match up. I'm awaiting response from ATA.

This HAS to call for a rematch.


We discussed doing a rematch, but with the time limits, the length of the wars, and the other wars already being scheduled, coupled with players having already left the losing clans, we decided the best course of action is to let this one play out and have another similar event with some tweaks in the future. I understand that this is not an ideal outcome for a large portion of the players, but we are working hard to ensure the event runs smoothly from here on out and that future events will also be better.


When would you plan this event be? And will it have the same magnitude of rewards? Like banner, throne, etc.
Family
 
Posts: 120
Joined: May 9 2018, 6:25pm

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby oG-28 on Sep 1 2018, 9:26am

[ATA]Winston wrote:
TheWolfOfKaWStreet wrote:
-THE-ELDER- wrote:Cyan had the 11% clan bonus at match up. I'm awaiting response from ATA.

This HAS to call for a rematch.


We discussed doing a rematch, but with the time limits, the length of the wars, and the other wars already being scheduled, coupled with players having already left the losing clans, we decided the best course of action is to let this one play out and have another similar event with some tweaks in the future. I understand that this is not an ideal outcome for a large portion of the players, but we are working hard to ensure the event runs smoothly from here on out and that future events will also be better.


You had an entire year to make sure the one event PvP players care about ran smooth and you failed. We don't care about the event you're gonna churn out to make up for this crap-show.

And you still havent addressed the xtal jail glitch? If having 2 less xtals than opponents doesnt call for a complete remake of the event you must be insane.

We don't even want an 'ideal' outcome as you say; simply a fair one.
oG-28
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Nov 1 2016, 10:37am

Re: ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Postby Bachkeda on Sep 1 2018, 9:42am

Family wrote:“Redo would be unfair because the remaining warriors have won the victory”

Yeah but ever consider the reason they won was unfair?

Was not completely unfair, only one clan had a disadvantage.
Bachkeda
 
Posts: 167
Joined: May 16 2011, 8:27pm

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests