ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Venom, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newsflash-KAW has issues. Might as well stop playing now if your a devotee of fairness. Ata should give the gold team xstals back and something for the mess up though.

2. Sorry y'all. My bad, thought the other clans had a % boost too, turns out it was only Cyan in the first round.

Winston later gave the other semi finalists clans the % too to balance it out.
    Not that any justice is done to the Gold team, but sadly it is what it is now.

3. Asw needs a remake

4. This will go down in Kaw history as one of the biggest balls-up dev done  he's wasted around 300 warrior's time plus money and he's not even returned the xtrls used in asw

5. To be honest .. They need To Disable charms for ASW And Season Wars , S7 Is Just in Christmas... A little late But Is coming close... Charms are Just too much, We need To have Wars That We can really test our Build mechanics.. BFA Is Ok, BFE Is Fun.. But something That makes you unstopable Is not fair at this moment....
    I Have participated in other ASW And there Is always something, But in this case it needs To restart

6. wait so That Is what happened. I think i Could not used my 5th or 6th xtal it Said i need it To wait 18 Hrs

7. "Redo" just because you was knocked out and you take advantage of a situation just to have another shot at asw

8. I mean it’s more like redo because asw was systematically unfair.

9. Redo would be unfair for the remaining warriors in asw because it was not their fault and they won the victory. I have wished the winning team against me already all the best next war already.
    What I would like to happen is the warriors effect and knocked out get a refund back xtrls used.
    Good luck to the remaining warriors in ASW tonight have fun and enjoy yourselves and here's a few cold  for refreshment

10. ATA please fix yourselves.

11. I'd settle on getting crystals back and most importantly getting an official statement from the Devs. They only admit an issue on page 11? Of the asw thread which is a sly move. Not to mention in that short message on page 11 they shifted the blame onto players.

Devs need to make a thread detailing the issues and hopefully saying what they will do about it.

12. Settle on xtals back? Please shut up. Devs give away xtals like candy anyway i could care less about the 4 xtals (yes only 4 cos i got xtal jail bug btw) i wasted on this bs war.

Sort it out devs. You never fail to disappoint your players. Absolutely pathetic

13. “Redo would be unfair because the remaining warriors have won the victory”

Yeah but ever consider the reason they won was unfair?

14. Incredibly true, charms and furniture were a mistake.

15. Yep. The fact that i had 2 less xtals than my opponents is really just me trying to take advantage of a situation.

Not to mention the extra salt i'd have had if our opponents had an 11% bonus on us.

Then again, didnt expect anything smart from tangra throwers anyway

16. We discussed doing a rematch, but with the time limits, the length of the wars, and the other wars already being scheduled, coupled with players having already left the losing clans, we decided the best course of action is to let this one play out and have another similar event with some tweaks in the future. I understand that this is not an ideal outcome for a large portion of the players, but we are working hard to ensure the event runs smoothly from here on out and that future events will also be better.

17. When would you plan this event be? And will it have the same magnitude of rewards? Like banner, throne, etc.

18. You had an entire year to make sure the one event PvP players care about ran smooth and you failed. We don't care about the event you're gonna churn out to make up for this crap-show.

And you still havent addressed the xtal jail glitch? If having 2 less xtals than opponents doesnt call for a complete remake of the event you must be insane.

We don't even want an 'ideal' outcome as you say; simply a fair one.

19. Was not completely unfair, only one clan had a disadvantage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.