ASW 18: ATA's latest Disaster!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Venom, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So let's talk about ATA's latest goof up. ATA has manged to mess up the only major event we have anymore. (Rip S7)

I present to you, Exhibit 1 and Exhibit 2. Sigh.

Cyan

Gold

Notice the clan bonuses?

You'll notice a similar pattern amongst the other winning / losing teams of ASW 18.

Which brings me to the next question, why hasn't the ASW stopped and a redo scheduled?

Letting the ASW continue now is a mockery of everyone who set aside the time for this and participated.

Winston says we'll have another war event to make up for it. Which is doesn't really sound like a fair fix to this fiasco.
    Thoughts?

2. Lets talk about Tangra throwing all the wars whichever side they want it to go?

3. So, in essence, the ASW’s are a crock and people are being screwed? That’s nice. Sorry this unfairness is harming the integrity of the event.

4. Well, aside from other issues with ASW 18.
    This thread was to address the most fundamental issue, that is, ATA messing up the clan bonuses. Which is on ATA.

If players are throwing wars, I do hope ATA investigates and sustainable proof can be shared.

5. Tbh CL and GG should have a rematch with CL not having the clan bonuses, but inb4 they still have it for semifinal stage cos devs suck

6. Nice catch, wont change anything, but thats to be expected 

7. 28 you do realize cobalt had bonuses and we didn’t, right? It’s more than just gold and cyan lol

8. All the winning clans got bonus after the win , doesnt show it was given before war in preliminaries .

9. You want a rematch just to throw it again? Seems a bit pointless to me lol

10. Alright, Thanks.

Edit: Something about Winston's reply about a clan bonus percentage error had me confused and I jumped the gun.
    I wasn't aware it was only us who had the bonuses.

11. This is only a half truth.

All clans apart from cyan had 0/0/0/0 clan stats in round one and when they got through to the semi finals all clans were given all unlock bonuses to clear up the issue with cyan.

No this doesn't help out gold who have already lost and it's a huge annoyance but saying all the clans who won had bonuses is a complete lie.

All semi finalists have clan bonuses and those who didn't make it through didn't because it was pointless given clans out of the ASW clan bonuses which they won't be using.

12. locked due to request :)

13. unlocked due to request from op so they can edit it :)

14. I have to say, as a member of gold, that if we were disadvantaged we nearly pulled off a victory despite it. Everyone who saved their xtals, skoed taking punches throughout and pulled through at the end - you did awesome and I had a blast.

15. Please make kaw fair again.

16. Still had 11%

17. Cyan had the 11% clan bonus at match up. I'm awaiting response from ATA.

18. Yep they did have an advantage which is really sucky. All other clans had 0/0/0/0 however which is why all semi finalists have all eb bonuses unlocked now.

19. This HAS to call for a rematch.

20. I myself was in xtrl jail after only 5 used, I am now wondering what's going on after reading post's about last night's ASW, you would think Devs would get ASW right first time it only happens once a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.