Current situation of clan wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NotTom, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Hey people, NotTom here, used to war L O A D S. Just took a year or so off from kaw totally. Came back last week, mind = blown from all the new stuff; charms, furniture, TRADING??? and the like. Anyways, onto the point of this thread:

I can’t remember exactly how long ago I deleted this app, but it seems like wars haven’t changed at all since then. We’ve still got Indi, which of course I have big love for (big up top 10 S5) buy my main issue is with the state of clan wars. Like, LL wars? Still? Devs come on, you have had more than long enough to develop a better system since then, surely? What’s the point of people who want to war upgrading? More gold, more bfa, charms etc sure. But that all just adds to the % bonus for LL wars, maxing our at 10%. Beyond that, for EE players, which is all I played for and hence why I quit before, there’s no benefit to spending and getting big.

All I’m trying to say on this fine Sunday is that I really think that a new clan war system is long overdue. Let people use their full builds, bfe/bfe/charms(bfc??) with their friends in wars. Or even bring primal back... damn I hated primal but still better than LL!

What you all think? Is LL the right system to use, or do you want a new system that allows you to use all aspects of the account you’ve worked so hard to build?

2. I believe wars are currently being redesigned and improved.

3. Why do you believe that? Can you link me a post where devs have said/implied this?

4. Dragons Sanctuary fam!

It would be awesome if we could take advantage of our entire account outside of Indi wars I hope this happens. A few good updates have been happening recently, hopefully this is in the immediate list.

5. Bring back pwars

6. Bring back indi random

7. There are too many additional stats, charms and such for devs to match whole builds. They couldnt do it 4 years ago with far fewer factors to consider, thats why indy n primal where introduced. Best hope now is open ee format, just like system war. That way u can make your matches or leagues with friends, like a fantasy sports league. Players can bet charms with each other on the outcome, and police cheaters themselves.

8. And adv

9. The LL wars are good for players trying to get some experience in wars. Playing with big/experienced builds and not getting smashed by them is a way to attract more players to participate in wars.