when is charm rebalancing

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

when is charm rebalancing

Postby gray-ts on Aug 5 2018, 12:00pm

ATA... what’s your eta.

It’s not hard to tweak a few %’s on bonuses from charms during wars. You’re ruining your own game. Your temporarily fix last 2 seconds and it’s back to being unbalanced.
gray-ts

Re: when is charm rebalancing

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Aug 5 2018, 12:33pm

gray-ts wrote:ATA... what’s your eta.

It’s not hard to tweak a few %’s on bonuses from charms during wars. You’re ruining your own game. Your temporarily fix last 2 seconds and it’s back to being unbalanced.

How do you tweak charms ? Do tell
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby gray-ts on Aug 5 2018, 3:00pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:

How do you tweak charms ? Do tell

+5% bonus instead of +10%.
gray-ts

Postby Esketit on Aug 5 2018, 6:01pm

Still crying  grow a pair.
Esketit

Postby [ATA]Winston on Aug 7 2018, 10:04am

We changed how charms factor in to the matchmaking process and will be monitoring to see whether this is a positive change.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby -grizzy- on Aug 7 2018, 5:02pm

[ATA]Winston wrote:

We changed how charms factor in to the matchmaking process and will be monitoring to see whether this is a positive change.

You haven't factored in anything
-grizzy-

Postby Venom on Aug 7 2018, 5:54pm

Ohai. Winston the intern is here. The game is saved.
Venom

Postby Majin_Venom on Aug 10 2018, 3:20pm

Well ley me say That today i failed Most of my Assn/SB on a Build 4 times smaller than me, Yes he was a Charm Monster.... Now Why should someone smaller And when i say smaller i mean small.... Would be so strong , Its Like hes on crack or something... So what should i drop Build so my charms can make damage To smaller builds 
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Poo_Manchu on Aug 10 2018, 3:23pm

Majin_Venom wrote:Well ley me say That today i failed Most of my Assn/SB on a Build 4 times smaller than me, Yes he was a Charm Monster.... Now Why should someone smaller And when i say smaller i mean small.... Would be so strong , Its Like hes on crack or something... So what should i drop Build so my charms can make damage To smaller builds 

lol
Poo_Manchu

Postby Tzshifter on Aug 11 2018, 9:36am

I automatically hate anyone with the name Winston. There mother must have hated them too.
Tzshifter

Next

Return to Wars