when is charm rebalancing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by gray-ts, Aug 5, 2018.

1. ATA... what’s your eta.

It’s not hard to tweak a few %’s on bonuses from charms during wars. You’re ruining your own game. Your temporarily fix last 2 seconds and it’s back to being unbalanced.

2. How do you tweak charms ? Do tell

3. +5% bonus instead of +10%.

4. Still crying  grow a pair.

5. We changed how charms factor in to the matchmaking process and will be monitoring to see whether this is a positive change.

6. You haven't factored in anything

7. Ohai. Winston the intern is here. The game is saved.

8. Well ley me say That today i failed Most of my Assn/SB on a Build 4 times smaller than me, Yes he was a Charm Monster.... Now Why should someone smaller And when i say smaller i mean small.... Would be so strong , Its Like hes on crack or something... So what should i drop Build so my charms can make damage To smaller builds 

9. lol

10. I automatically hate anyone with the name Winston. There mother must have hated them too.

11. All the name winston does for me is make me wanna roll a nice fat one

12. To clarify what the 'rebalance' achieved or should have just to be crystal clear.

Not a reduction in the strength of a small acc with charms (good luck hitting them!) but the clan roster position of high charm acc and hence the effective overall clan strength is factored in the match.

I noticed a CR change in the first couple of indi for the low stat / high charm accounts when it was implemented, but it felt like it only happened in a couple of wars before reverting back.

Keep tweaking! Happy Kawing!!

Ajax

13. Winston, you / Devs did not rebalance, or close to it, the matching system. Last 6 iwars I've been in prove it.

14. Charms are killing EE wars. Look at today’s war where teams were badly matched. Top 3 one side 4000 charms other side 1500. Totally wrong