where’s the all star war??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MrX, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Answered and now needs locked

2. FarmFest happened this year but all the old school people are gone and there wasn’t much participation. This is new KAW generation was too worried about missing an NK weekend.

It’s all become pretty pathetic.
    No thanks to OSW forum threads. There’s no smart wittiness around anymore, only children and “adults” that use “rip” and “ded” in every second sentence.

It’s all really just sad now. I’m back two monthish now and am already bored out of my mind.

3. Ata_Grant ain't been around to know what's what an when, I've tried to school him on lots even how jus cause peeps got chick names doesn't make em q chick he no listen jus rage give me bans an silences like he a butthurt kotfe nub that went an got hired with ata

4. Farmfest can be organized by anyone.

5. It’s a PE event. So... no.

6. Yeah but even last few years PE Ol’ Salts weren’t too happy with it.

7. Is anyone left from old school? I keep trying to get back into this game but loose interest fast.

8. Don’t bother, it’s boring.

9. Games ded

10. This made me laugh
    If I can plan for it I do...if I can't then whatever. I have warred while camping.

11. Banned for not banning for the person above you for the last like 5 people that I have seen

12. *waiting for information*

13. I would think since they are in the process of balancing charms with war that ASW won’t be announced till after they know charms are properly balanced. Especially if charms in turn effect LB position given that ASW is only open to the top 5000. Just speculation I have no clue really.

14. The new Devs in charge of Kaw probably don’t even know what ASW is since it’s been so long anyway. Lol
    I hope you enjoyed the last one since it was clearly the last.

15. Pls give us a nice ASW Ring big word ChAmp-- and ring for second place "It was the charms" and participation Ring " I made it "

16. This game is on life support