Story Time: KaW War Stories

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Story Time: KaW War Stories

Postby Nate on May 25 2018, 6:04am

Lonesong wrote:i was in this sfw with some loser with the basic avatar you get at the start of the game. ya know the art student. and so i farmed him till he gave me all his items and chibis.

This made my morning
Nate

Postby -grizzy- on May 25 2018, 10:44am

Lonesong wrote:i was in this sfw with some loser with the basic avatar you get at the start of the game. ya know the art student. and so i farmed him till he gave me all his items and chibis.

Lol nice
-grizzy-

Postby TradersAtWAR on May 25 2018, 10:50am

I farmed the netherking for all his aqua and inferno
TradersAtWAR

Postby BigTexan on May 25 2018, 9:09pm

I remember reading Ajax's wall everyday to see what clan he was destroying by himself. He was the greatest 1v1 and kept me entertained! 
BigTexan
2018 ASW Champion

Postby O0I0IOlO00Ol-007-l0lO00l0IOI0O on May 27 2018, 8:30am

My favorite kaw memories stem from the friendships I made with my eb friends.
O0I0IOlO00Ol-007-l0lO00l0IOI0O

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on May 27 2018, 8:58am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:I miss when people didnt glorify osw so much. Yes, its a core part of the game and quite a nice one. However, in my experience it was mostly boring, crying and exhausting apart from the occasional good time. Also being unable to do "good' in osw or be good at it so to say was not possible. Nothing difficult, just click attack. People have a distorted view of osw today.

I love that this comes from one of the self proclaimed best EE "warriors" in a time when EE is almost completely irrelevant. :lol:

Not like any one cares about your proclamations. You were worthless then and remain so now. :lol:

I'm sure you'll call a friend though for some esteem issues though.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby xXD3mOnXx on May 27 2018, 12:12pm

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:I miss when people didnt glorify osw so much. Yes, its a core part of the game and quite a nice one. However, in my experience it was mostly boring, crying and exhausting apart from the occasional good time. Also being unable to do "good' in osw or be good at it so to say was not possible. Nothing difficult, just click attack. People have a distorted view of osw today.

I love that this comes from one of the self proclaimed best EE "warriors" in a time when EE is almost completely irrelevant. :lol:

Not like any one cares about your proclamations. You were worthless then and remain so now. :lol:

I'm sure you'll call a friend though for some esteem issues though.

You cared enough to be jealous enough to make a post that is stupid enough to be an achievement even for you!
For real though, I had my best win records in s2-s4 which is not a time where EE was irrelevant
xXD3mOnXx

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on May 27 2018, 2:10pm

I don't know how you get jealously from that post, obviously the narcissism clouds your ability of rational thought.

Also, good for you. No one still cares, it's just about laughing at you at this point.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 27 2018, 3:01pm

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:I don't know how you get jealously from that post, obviously the narcissism clouds your ability of rational thought.

Also, good for you. No one still cares, it's just about laughing at you at this point.

you’re obviously jealous ...you’re jealous of anyone who displays any pride in accomplishment or gets any kind of props or recognition for ANYTHING. Because you get recognized for NOTHING lol ...seriously nobody knows wtf you are. You’re known as one of Forums butthurt crybabies that’s all.

You and your other loser friend 

Honestly no one can recall “1” post where you contribute ANY meaningful or humorous content ...ZERO

...even in OSW or EE you’re unknown nobody :(
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby mellow on May 27 2018, 4:51pm

I liked system wars
mellow

PreviousNext

Return to Wars