Story Time: KaW War Stories

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Story Time: KaW War Stories

Postby Nate on May 23 2018, 11:12am

Bob_Sacamano wrote:My least favorite kaw memory was when this dookey smear Nate asked eagle to lock my forum.

What when tho
Nate

Postby Psyacidal_Cow on May 23 2018, 11:58am

So far my fave moments are like half the ppl roni ssed have flipped names and sides. And I got hit with pudding today.
Psyacidal_Cow

Postby SgtPepper on May 23 2018, 2:41pm

Stripping was the most enjoyable part for me. Tracking, collecting funds, then running bars were all great fun. Running bars on the 330T strip (that was a huge amount at the time) on Harbinger_of_Wrath was hands down my favourite memory
SgtPepper

Postby Nate on May 23 2018, 2:51pm

SgtPepper wrote:Stripping was the most enjoyable part for me. Tracking, collecting funds, then running bars were all great fun. Running bars on the 330T strip (that was a huge amount at the time) on Harbinger_of_Wrath was hands down my favourite memory

That was one heck of a strip. I remember when it happened. It was outrage everywhere. Everyone in WC and forums were acting INSANE :lol: good times
Nate

Postby SpyG on May 23 2018, 7:39pm

Nate wrote:You were a worm weren’t? Ya know the group of people who could only system war and couldn’t take hits from anyone? ;)

That's kinda funny from the guy sitting in a clan that's just living off the name of the past and destroying the legacy that was built.
SpyG

Postby WashedUp on May 23 2018, 7:41pm

Trap wrote:
Nate wrote:You were a worm weren’t? Ya know the group of people who could only system war and couldn’t take hits from anyone? ;)

That's kinda funny from the guy sitting in a clan that's just living off the name of the past and destroying the legacy that was built.

Who are you?
WashedUp

Postby SpyG on May 23 2018, 7:43pm

WashedUp wrote:
Trap wrote:

Who are you?

Just another washed up person of the past
SpyG

Postby Nate on May 23 2018, 8:16pm

Trap is the equivalent of Napoleon. He was cool once, then not. :p
Nate

Postby Cherry_0n_Top on May 24 2018, 3:25am

SgtPepper wrote:Stripping was the most enjoyable part for me. Tracking, collecting funds, then running bars were all great fun. Running bars on the 330T strip (that was a huge amount at the time) on Harbinger_of_Wrath was hands down my favourite memory

That was an epic moment. The first time someone who was thought to be invincible was destroyed. It was even bigger then Red Stars strip. No matter how big the strips get there will never be one more iconic then that. It even generated it's own verb. To be Harbed.
Cherry_0n_Top

Postby Lonesong on May 25 2018, 5:32am

i was in this sfw with some loser with the basic avatar you get at the start of the game. ya know the art student. and so i farmed him till he gave me all his items and chibis.
Lonesong

PreviousNext

Return to Wars