Story Time: KaW War Stories

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Snoopy, May 22, 2018.

1. :lol: Only someone as immature as you would think being called gay is offensive. :lol:

Don't worry, one day you'll grow up and potentially (emphasis on that) realize what a loser you are. It's all cool though, you're tripping and it's hilarious.

Also, I know you have actives, apparently the point of you speaking on statless alts completely flew over your head. :lol:

Anyway have fun with your imaginary worth. :lol: You should try not being so easy to irritate.

2.  delusional how? Ur clearly obsessed with me lmao

3. :lol: :lol: he’s butthurt because he didn’t have a meme on the OSW warrior thread lol. I told him I’ld make him some memes so I made the Forummers thread and he got even more butthurt :lol: :lol:

He’s pathetic lol he tried to start smack in forums and everyone loved the thread I made so it made him even more butthurt. He can’t effectively attack me or criticize the thread so he jumps on the next person/target that displays even the slightest in confidence or pride in any achievement that he/she may have and that’s you d3mom. He a loser and a hater and it’s obvious to everyone but him :lol: :lol:  ...get a life loser lol

4. :lol: :lol: or at least save the emotion for RL lol ...either find something real to hate on or seriously figure out how to effectively interact with others so you’re not so pathetic lol :lol: :lol:

It’s just a thread and some memes ...get over it dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Haha, just today I went back and looked at the thread from 2014 where Bomonator was stripped of 190T when he was always hire hitting, and then he reset. Crazy

6. I miss season wars, I myself just came back from a retirement since July of 2014. Just up and quit. Decided to redownload the game this thursday or friday. Hmmmmmm..

Lots of stories, EB's first coming out, high lands first coming out, SH build used to be like 324,000 Spy stats, then 800k something.... then the super SH builds where they had trillions and trillions of allies. Now reinvented with Super tiny builds with Quintillions of allies AND charm equipment out the ass ahhahaha. crazy.

7. This was for sure one of my favorite threads to watch and read. People always do have interesting stories!

8. I used to be the best wc in indi for my bracket my record for indis is 11 in a row the the most kos ive gotten in an indi is 17 (was also top plunderer)

9. That’s dope! Got anybody to back you? I mean if not that’s cool but it’s always nice to have someone back your claims when you’re saying you are the BEST :lol:

10. I'm the best WC in indi and lowland. I always ask first who if anyone want to WC or FFA.

11. I was the best wc in my bracket