Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Story Time: KaW War Stories

Postby RS-roni-RS on May 28 2018, 12:39pm

No joking it was MrBiscuit versus Enormicon_HGL-
RS-roni-RS

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 28 2018, 12:44pm

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote::lol:

Todd, keep hanging on to that meme as if you've ever done anything. Sorry you forum trolls don't know me well enough except for when I come to trash your delusions of grandeur. See, unlike you guys, I'm fine with people not knowing me. I don't need memes or forum troll recognition, those who do know me on either of my accounts (neither of which I "strategically" hide) know me for who I am and for what I do. I'm not like you or xxd3monxx needing to hide building some illusion of being basdass hiding behind your obvious masks. Sure though, maybe I should get some more worthless mouth pieces to surround myself with to claim I'm awesome like you even though they are almost, equally or even more worthless than you. :lol:

Can't wait for your hollow reply. :lol:

lol ...uhhh who are you again??? That’s right nobody lol ...I been KAWing since 2010 miss butthurt, and I can assure you I’ve made more people reset drop build and disband clan more then you and everyone you know who KAWs. I have “SOLO” OSW CF from biggest alliances this MMO has ever seen and numerous others.

...son back in the day there was a point I wouldn’t accept CF. Ild make clowns abandon their accounts and have them sneak around wee hours of the morning months later hoping to get active again ...but nope not happening 

Clown boi you have no clue lol 

Anyone who smack talking Mr. Biscuit and TSC is truly an ignorant noob and should delete app right now 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 28 2018, 1:10pm

lol Russian Shadows never successfully stripped me Roni ...about 40% on a midsize account it was the most anyone’s done against me on an account that had more then max plunder so I gave them props but it was less then 50%

...it was a BS fight anyways lol not taken seriously by either side 

TBH 100% honest Yafi has giving me more trouble than anyone else
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby Onesy on May 28 2018, 5:26pm

I remember biscuit begging for help with hgl and not doing squat to their lb but hey roni is the voice of reason
Onesy

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on May 28 2018, 5:33pm

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:
Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote::lol:

Todd, keep hanging on to that meme as if you've ever done anything. Sorry you forum trolls don't know me well enough except for when I come to trash your delusions of grandeur. See, unlike you guys, I'm fine with people not knowing me. I don't need memes or forum troll recognition, those who do know me on either of my accounts (neither of which I "strategically" hide) know me for who I am and for what I do. I'm not like you or xxd3monxx needing to hide building some illusion of being basdass hiding behind your obvious masks. Sure though, maybe I should get some more worthless mouth pieces to surround myself with to claim I'm awesome like you even though they are almost, equally or even more worthless than you. :lol:

Can't wait for your hollow reply. :lol:

lol ...uhhh who are you again??? That’s right nobody lol ...I been KAWing since 2010 miss butthurt, and I can assure you I’ve made more people reset drop build and disband clan more then you and everyone you know who KAWs. I have “SOLO” OSW CF from biggest alliances this MMO has ever seen and numerous others.

...son back in the day there was a point I wouldn’t accept CF. Ild make clowns abandon their accounts and have them sneak around wee hours of the morning months later hoping to get active again ...but nope not happening 

Clown boi you have no clue lol 

Anyone who smack talking Mr. Biscuit and TSC is truly an ignorant noob and should delete app right now 

Oooh. We're doing fantasy war stories?
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on May 28 2018, 5:35pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:I can practically cut the jealousy in the air with a knife.

As I explained, you're delusional. A response like this is expected. At least you're not trying to claim some of the stuff Toddsy is though. He thinks very highly of himself. Not many people ever took TSC seriously even at their height.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 28 2018, 5:53pm

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:I can practically cut the jealousy in the air with a knife.

As I explained, you're delusional. A response like this is expected. At least you're not trying to claim some of the stuff Toddsy is though. He thinks very highly of himself. Not many people ever took TSC seriously even at their height.

LOLOL 1000% truth  ...you your idiot boyfriend DMC, Lady K, Pie ...biggest crybabies this game has EVER seen you literally are NOBODY you have ZERO history in this game NOBODY (lol) KNOWS WHO YOU ARE 

...dude and seriously shut up with your pathetic BL ratio  eb fairy for real 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 28 2018, 5:55pm

your butthurt is beyond being just “jealous” lol ...it’s pathological I suggest you seek medical help, as previously stated I usually suggest people to NOT take SSRIs. You’re a “special” case though 
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 28 2018, 5:57pm

lol ask DiscGolfWizard who lurking ...BUTTHURT HELL OUTTA HIS CLAN 4 YEARS AGO 

Talk about crybabies lol
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 28 2018, 6:12pm

ToddStlluvsBacon

PreviousNext

Return to Wars