I’m sorry I stuck my nose where it doesn’t belong.

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: I’m sorry I stuck my nose where it doesn’t belong.

Postby Kakashi37 on May 20 2018, 6:26pm

The Pines who???
Kakashi37

Postby xXD3mOnXx on May 20 2018, 8:10pm

What the actual..
Lol..
Did you seriously just cf to a clan that has worse builds than roni, probably cant find the attack button and where majority hasnt unlocked abyss yet?
xXD3mOnXx

Postby _-GUNNER-_ on May 21 2018, 12:54am

/\ ya what do I have to do to see if they are for real
_-GUNNER-_

Postby llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll on May 21 2018, 2:01am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:What the actual..
Lol..
Did you seriously just cf to a clan that has worse builds than roni, probably cant find the attack button and where majority hasnt unlocked abyss yet?

This is the second cf in forums to these in under a week I'm happy that some (even though small) are playing kaw the proper way.
They get a big thumbs up from me!
llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll

Postby AfterLife_MG_WoG on May 21 2018, 2:39am

This was hilarious
AfterLife_MG_WoG

Postby xXD3mOnXx on May 21 2018, 3:05am

llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:What the actual..
Lol..

This is the second cf in forums to these in under a week I'm happy that some (even though small) are playing kaw the proper way.
They get a big thumbs up from me!

Suspicious. Both accounts just casually happen to have 0 posts, and both just casually happen to make similar "apologies" to a clan that is clearly too weak to hit anyone at all and to a player that can barely win on ebs. As far as i can see, its their alts making these threads for reputation and its failing horribly.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby DRAGON-CODE on May 21 2018, 3:10am

We are all excited to see your 2 year achievement d3mon . Seems you only grew from ebs. A lot of us are from the pwar and prepwar days. Just because you’re a simpleton I’ll explain. It means we had to farm to get our stats. You joined and got your LL unlocked for you. Tell us again about ebs?️
DRAGON-CODE

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on May 21 2018, 3:16am

Gj, DC. 
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby Valkyrie-IV on May 21 2018, 5:49am

Update:

Paid a second visit to this deadly clan and the most threatening player I came across today was a >30m cs noob by the name of Koala who is the proud owner of a 7 day badge, Koala had the balls to tell me about the old days of kaw and how I should be scared of her. Each time I questioned the badge and how they were around at that time they avoided the question and instead repeated the same boring insults. Will continue my search tomorrow for any further signs of "intelligent" life at that clan.

Edit: Stripped farmed the clan owner last night and so far no repercussions. I'll keep y'all updated.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby DRAGON-CODE on May 21 2018, 6:07am

Ugh. 1 more time vengeance. Hiring an ally and not getting hits in is not stripping. You bought an inactive ally.
And although you joined our clan to”rage”, you rage quit the clan. Then proceeded to ask for koalas phone number so you could rage in private. You’re a strange 1 Mr. Grinch

We are trying to teach you the game. Please listen to our advice. Otherwise you will never get it
DRAGON-CODE

PreviousNext

Return to Wars