I’m sorry I stuck my nose where it doesn’t belong.

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: I’m sorry I stuck my nose where it doesn’t belong.

Postby Valkyrie-IV on May 21 2018, 9:25am

Taken_11-26-15 wrote:
iIiIlilIiIVengeanceiIiIilIliil wrote:
DRAGON-CODE wrote:Ugh. 1 more time vengeance. Hiring an ally and not getting hits in is not stripping. You bought an inactive ally.
And although you joined our clan to”rage”, you rage quit the clan. Then proceeded to ask for koalas phone number so you could rage in private. You’re a strange 1 Mr. Grinch

We are trying to teach you the game. Please listen to our advice. Otherwise you will never get it

I actually ran a few bars on your clan owner before I suspected she had woken up and then I stopped. But of course she will hide this from you, either way doesn't change the fact I caught her off guard.

Who cares if I bought an inactive ally, you obviously don't grasp that the aim of stripping is to take gold and not go shopping for shiny new allies.

I left your clan because you were being weird and counting down to when you were gonna boot me, it seemed to be the only thing you could concentrate on in cc. By leaving I removed the opportunity for you to get off on kicking me.

Also as for Koala they were making threats and acting all tough in pm yet when challenged they found ways to change the topic, a phone call would have given them no escape. I'm still waiting for those hits that Kaola said would be flooding my newsfeed"soon".

And as for teaching me the game I'm fine thanks, I've been round since 2011 possibly 2010. I've participated in pwars, multiple osw and have even run my own clan when real life permitted me to, I doubt there's much any new kid on the block such as yourself could teach me, apart from a few reasons why kaw has gone downhill in recent years. But hey thanks anyway.

How sad does your life have to be that you resort to trying to get somebodys phone number just to talk trash over a game???

I dont even know what to say to that... just wow.

Not talk trash, just see what they actually had to say. They claimed to be this that and the other and were making threats etc, plus pretending to know everything about me. But as soon as I asked for details they hid behind their screen and changed the topic. A simple phone call would have cleared that up.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Taken_11-26-15 on May 21 2018, 11:15am

WheresMyMommy wrote:
Taken_11-26-15 wrote:
SadLife wrote:
I actually ran a few bars on your clan owner before I suspected she had woken up and then I stopped. But of course she will hide this from you, either way doesn't change the fact I caught her off guard.

Who cares if I bought an inactive ally, you obviously don't grasp that the aim of stripping is to take gold and not go shopping for shiny new allies.

I left your clan because you were being weird and counting down to when you were gonna boot me, it seemed to be the only thing you could concentrate on in cc. By leaving I removed the opportunity for you to get off on kicking me.

Also as for Koala they were making threats and acting all tough in pm yet when challenged they found ways to change the topic, a phone call would have given them no escape. I'm still waiting for those hits that Kaola said would be flooding my newsfeed"soon".

And as for teaching me the game I'm fine thanks, I've been round since 2011 possibly 2010. I've participated in pwars, multiple osw and have even run my own clan when real life permitted me to, I doubt there's much any new kid on the block such as yourself could teach me, apart from a few reasons why kaw has gone downhill in recent years. But hey thanks anyway.

How sad does your life have to be that you resort to trying to get somebodys phone number just to talk trash over a game???

I dont even know what to say to that... just wow.

Not talk trash, just see what they actually had to say. They claimed to be this that and the other and were making threats etc, plus pretending to know everything about me. But as soon as I asked for details they hid behind their screen and changed the topic. A simple phone call would have cleared that up.

What exactly are you trying to prove? Who do you think you are? You are just as much a keyboard warrior as anyone else on this game, stop acting like a stuck up snob lmao
Taken_11-26-15

Postby xXD3mOnXx on May 21 2018, 11:40am

DRAGON-CODE wrote:We are all excited to see your 2 year achievement d3mon . Seems you only grew from ebs. A lot of us are from the pwar and prepwar days. Just because you’re a simpleton I’ll explain. It means we had to farm to get our stats. You joined and got your LL unlocked for you. Tell us again about ebs?️

Huh?
1. I started 7 years ago. Nearly 8. I have not hit epic battles since osmon rai came out.
2. No, you didnt grow.
3. Your clan is dedicated to ebs, and you're in the history. Heck, you're hitting ebs right now.
4. You're garbage
xXD3mOnXx

Postby DRAGON-CODE on May 21 2018, 11:51am

you’re cute. Great stats for someone that doesn’t hit ebs. You must make a killing farming if you’ve bought that many OR lands. And without legends? You’re a stud, cupcake. We allll hit ebs. No one gets our size without them. No one wants to be smaller than a 3 week old account. So if I’m “garbage “ well I’ll join the rest of kaw and be garbage 
DRAGON-CODE

Postby DRAGON-CODE on May 21 2018, 12:01pm

I’ve also noticed you have a few drops from recent ebs. I didn’t realize the devs were just handing drops to random players. Or.... is the pot calling the kettle black? Either way.... keep up the noob rage. It’s entertaining ️
DRAGON-CODE

Postby BionicMan on May 21 2018, 12:48pm

Why does that taken moron have to keep posting the quotes of quotes of quotes. Seems counterproductive to the conversation and only serves to make him look more stupid that he already is.
BionicMan

Postby DRAGON-CODE on May 21 2018, 12:52pm

Than* you seem extremely edumacated
DRAGON-CODE

Postby Taken_11-26-15 on May 21 2018, 12:55pm

iFailedThe3rdGrade wrote:Why does that taken moron have to keep posting the quotes of quotes of quotes. Seems counterproductive to the conversation and only serves to make him look more stupid that he already is.

Who are you?
Taken_11-26-15

Postby -grizzy- on May 21 2018, 1:25pm

Grizzy_isdabest wrote:
iFailedThe3rdGrade wrote:Why does that taken moron have to keep posting the quotes of quotes of quotes. Seems counterproductive to the conversation and only serves to make him look more stupid that he already is.

Who are you?

Who are you?
-grizzy-

Postby Taken_11-26-15 on May 21 2018, 1:28pm

​ wrote:
Grizzy_isdabest wrote:

Who are you?

Who are you?

Dad??
Taken_11-26-15

PreviousNext

Return to Wars