I’m sorry I stuck my nose where it doesn’t belong.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxTANKxXx, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom is a zero from asia worldchat who swapped into u.k/ usa worldchat trying to re invent himself lol.I dont need big stats to be remembered i have already made a impact on my small stats likewise so has Dragon-code. You have made no impact on your acquired big stats.This is my arena and playground. You venom have no sway to talk down to me or anyone. You aint a kaw legend you aint a kaw star you aint squat so slither back and crawl back into your hellhole where you come from and drop the lectures and insults as if you are a veteran of kaw. You are only on borrowed history :- someone elses.

2. Venom the weirdo thinks he is exposing a top secret on kaw that no one knows about.You are year's behind because that is common knowledge. My sweet friend Chubby is the owner of that account!! Venom only knows what he is told to say from ladytrash about my history. He wasnt around in this wc to witness it all. He can only find out about me from hearsay and gossip.Unlock some more hidden secrets about me that i have kept all kaw in the lurch about!! I'm sure ladytrash can update you with more.

3. Dumbo that account aint banned my phone broke for that account last june.i have another account which was the one that got banned II_roni_II when i was in Fury during the Apoc osw.But i buyed a new phone which was the new account you linked in.You aint even good at given the correct info to the banned account you thought it was the middle account.write a forum thread if you want carry on lying about me.Sorry the Pines.

4. To be fair, xxD3monxx also simply thinks he's relatively good because of EE or something.

5. Because he's not relevant in 2018 lol

6. I have had to delete numerous posts, and this thread has travelled quite off topic. This thread has run its useful course so /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.