To the pines and all involved

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_S-N--I-P-E-R-_-619-_-5150_-, May 18, 2018.

1. Title: My apology to Gilly239 and The Pines

Subject: As I sit here and reflect on the last week, I realize where it all went wrong.
    First of all, I need to apologize to the women of The Pines and other clans. I was disrespectful by hitting on them and, when turned down, asking about their single friends. I realize how inappropriate this is and will forever respect my clan mates as a team and not a singles club.

Second, I cannot express enough how sorry I am that by disrespecting my female counterparts, I forced Gilly239 to farm me relentlessly. I am no match for his skill. Gilly239 has never been an EB noob, and I underestimated his prowess.

I have agreed to all terms of the cf, and I promise that I will conduct myself like a gentleman.

Again, to Gilly239, The Pines and all the women of kaw, I apologize with the utmost sincerity.

2. Accepted wolf

3. Lol sorry mate

4. Accepted Wolf.

5. Rofl u cfed? Go pines

6. Daaang dude you thirsty

7. Lol when I heard what u did. I thought u got off lucky. We should have buried this account.

8. Accepted. Goodluck wolf

9. Accepted. Hopefully this lesson you learned will remain with you throughout your KaW career.

10. Ah, yes. A good old fashioned apology thread. We need more of these (and no that's not your invitation to hit ;) )

11. CF accepted, Happy Kawing. No more hitting on women, you hear me!?

12. Shut up idiot. 867 battle losses. The only thing you’ve ever buried is any chance of ever playing this as a war game. Stupid noob 

13. Lol

14. Dang.. Pines smacked you? *Rolls eyes*

:/ Atleast Last a Month

Imao Go pines

15. Bunch of fairies asking for a forum cf lmao

16. Lol why they need a whole clan for 1 dude

17. So we got a small clan actually PvPing and a bunch of random complainers about this?

At least The Pines can get a CF. Most of you never have. :lol:

18. Gg