Down with charmies

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Down with charmies

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 13 2018, 11:07am

Anyone who claimed they worked and kept insisting that they did should be perm forum banned

...spreading false info about game mechanics or any aspect of KAW is strictly against TOU/ROC
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on May 13 2018, 11:17am

Since not all pieces of equipment/charms were affected by the glitch, it's perfectly reasonable that some people would see no issue with them (if they had a higher number of unaffected pieces, they would conclude that things were fine).
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby -grizzy- on May 13 2018, 5:55pm

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Anyone who claimed they worked and kept insisting that they did should be perm forum banned

...spreading false info about game mechanics or any aspect of KAW is strictly against TOU/ROC

They did work lol
-grizzy-

Postby -grizzy- on May 13 2018, 5:55pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:Since not all pieces of equipment/charms were affected by the glitch, it's perfectly reasonable that some people would see no issue with them (if they had a higher number of unaffected pieces, they would conclude that things were fine).

Exactly as you can see I have a few rewards
-grizzy-

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 13 2018, 6:57pm

-grizzy- wrote:
ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Anyone who claimed they worked and kept insisting that they did should be perm forum banned

They did work lol

You idiot you claimed they did then didn’t now you claim they do again ...Ild say you’re the ultimate yes man but really you’re the ultimate moron ....too stupid to even lick the window, you probably chew on the seat cushions thinking your licking the window
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on May 13 2018, 6:58pm

-grizzy- wrote:Support ban them all

Including yourself your the bigger charm fairly in KAW lol

...charm fairy is the new low for KAW eb fairies were bad enough now Grizzle fat is queen of charm traders lol
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby 50Pence on May 13 2018, 7:15pm

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:

They did work lol

You idiot you claimed they did then didn’t now you claim they do again ...Ild say you’re the ultimate yes man but really you’re the ultimate moron ....too stupid to even lick the window, you probably chew on the seat cushions thinking your licking the window

I'll reply on a crappy alt because that's the cool thing to do most of my charms have worked since the release of the damn things and that's the end of that.
50Pence

Postby 50Pence on May 13 2018, 7:17pm

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:Support ban them all

Including yourself your the bigger charm fairly in KAW lol

...charm fairy is the new low for KAW eb fairies were bad enough now Grizzle fat is queen of charm traders lol

You'd know all about fat cleaning out the friers at the local kebab shop you work at (part time) for minimum wage.
50Pence

Postby Family on May 13 2018, 7:31pm

I'm a beginner and I feel passionate about war. I feel as though new players who want to try to learn war have a disadvantage due to the charm system. It's as if the tenure system determines who wins and overshadows the factor of skill. Tenure being - whoever has played longer and has more charms automatically wins. To an extent, one way it can be seen is simply a coin toss system. I've only done individual war so far. These are just the thoughts that have occurred to me so far.
Family

Postby Tzshifter on May 13 2018, 7:45pm

Bad charmies!
Tzshifter

PreviousNext

Return to Wars