Down with charmies

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Down with charmies

Postby AfterLife_RlcKyBoBbY_WoG on May 14 2018, 2:18am

Charmies = Normies.

#SayNo2Charmies
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't."
AfterLife_RlcKyBoBbY_WoG

Postby Bad-Advice on May 14 2018, 3:00am

Family wrote:I'm a beginner and I feel passionate about war. I feel as though new players who want to try to learn war have a disadvantage due to the charm system. It's as if the tenure system determines who wins and overshadows the factor of skill. Tenure being - whoever has played longer and has more charms automatically wins. To an extent, one way it can be seen is simply a coin toss system. I've only done individual war so far. These are just the thoughts that have occurred to me so far.

Thats... Thats the idea
Bad-Advice

Postby Nate on May 14 2018, 5:09am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Anyone who claimed they worked and kept insisting that they did should be perm forum banned

...spreading false info about game mechanics or any aspect of KAW is strictly against TOU/ROC

Don’t think it’s against the TOU or ROC :lol:
Nate

Postby Ironman on May 14 2018, 5:10am

#SayNo2Charmies
Ironman

Postby LordSavan on May 14 2018, 6:38am

Bad-Advice wrote:
Family wrote:I'm a beginner and I feel passionate about war. I feel as though new players who want to try to learn war have a disadvantage due to the charm system. It's as if the tenure system determines who wins and overshadows the factor of skill. Tenure being - whoever has played longer and has more charms automatically wins. To an extent, one way it can be seen is simply a coin toss system. I've only done individual war so far. These are just the thoughts that have occurred to me so far.

Thats... Thats the idea

This is the problem. Kaw is advertised as a war game, but new players trying it have zero chance to do anything besides waste a dollar on xstal that gets eaten.
LordSavan

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on May 14 2018, 10:48am

no support. only thing that balances out lb is charms.
new events charms and equips have great stats. make alts, get charms. it's simple. so what if smb wants to spent on an ice tail. 5-6 new eq charms get u same or better stats. Too lazy to unload? that's ur own problem.
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Postby Bad-Advice on May 14 2018, 10:57am

LordSavan wrote:
Bad-Advice wrote:

Thats... Thats the idea

This is the problem. Kaw is advertised as a war game, but new players trying it have zero chance to do anything besides waste a dollar on xstal that gets eaten.

Lmao, you get a ton of xtals and eq and charms from events
Bad-Advice

Postby Bob_Sacamano on May 19 2018, 5:44pm

Bob_Sacamano wrote:People have too many charms ban them.
Bob_Sacamano

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on May 20 2018, 4:54pm

Banned op first for not scamming other players for charms
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Nate on May 20 2018, 5:00pm

Why has this not been locked? Eagle... where art thou oh Eagle?
Nate

PreviousNext

Return to Wars