Make War Great Again

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Make War Great Again

Postby ___SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD___ on Feb 5 2018, 1:34pm

So I got in contact with the devs yesterday over how poor the war matchups are these days and whats causing it... They told me to make a forum like this one to show other peoples opinions and ideas upon the topic, as they visit forums regularly.

When I got back into warring yesterday after a long break, I was very surprised to see how myself as a 90 to 100mil cs war build matched up against some players who were 400 to 500mil cs... When I checked I saw that there was only 3 wars ongoing, and with the massive diversity of stats these days, no wonder there are such bad matchups. My solution is if war was made popular again, after all, its kingdoms at war, not kingdoms at EB's.

Some of the issues that I see are:

-Equipment being OP these days to keep up with the huge stats that some players have, which means small players can also get that equipment and obtain huge stat advantages due to equipment stats not being affected by troop/spy percentages. This means that players who are casual kawers get left way behind and are unable to get a hold of those big advantages to help up their war game

- the sheer stat diversity in KaW these days, for quality matchups, you need a large number of war clans participating

- How KaW no longer gives war equipment, making war far less rewarding then simply hitting ebs, especially when you consider all the effort that goes in to co-ordinating a quality war team after matchups

-The general attitude from the war community. I've noticed, and did a while back to when I warred a long time ago, a general attitude of people fighting, bickering, and warring just to get enough actions and then thats it, only nowdays, that attitude has amplified x20 due to the terrible matchups and many accounts standing not much of a chance in hell. It really doesnt provide much insentive to stand and hold your ground even when losing like we did in the old days, because now to many it feels hopeless anyway.

Thankyou to all who have read my forum, and I do hope you all comment your opinions, ideas on what KaW should do to change this, and/or ideas on what else you like or don't like about the current KaW warring system. Its time we as the community made a stand to Make War Great Again!!

**Criticism should be kept constructive only**
___SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD___

Re: Make War Great Again

Postby Radagast on Feb 5 2018, 1:36pm

2015 called and they want their forum topic back.
Radagast
2017 ASW Champion

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Feb 5 2018, 1:44pm

They do not visit forums regularly.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll on Feb 5 2018, 2:42pm

Support, #makewarsgreatagain
llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll

Postby Superior on Feb 6 2018, 5:10am

War equip would revive EE again almost instantly, they threw pets in for top10 to encourage more to war yet most people can't war 3 wars a day like top10 warriors can.
Superior

Postby Lonesong on Feb 6 2018, 5:58am

what is war? is that a new eb?
Lonesong

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on Feb 6 2018, 7:03am

As long as event items are given for losing , free for all will continue to kill war.
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

Postby Superior on Feb 6 2018, 10:36am

Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet wrote:As long as event items are given for losing , free for all will continue to kill war.

Are you implying that losers shouldn't get event tokens in Indi also or do you mean LL only?

If it's LL I'll support that idea.
Superior

Postby Tzshifter on Feb 6 2018, 1:16pm

In b4 locked for low effort
Tzshifter

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on Feb 6 2018, 3:28pm

Radagast wrote:2015 called and they want their forum topic back.

Support.

In all seriousness though.

If you want EE skirmish wars fixed you have to get more people to EE war first. There's no reason for DEVS to pay attention to an aspect of the game such a small percentage play. Just food for thought.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Next

Return to Wars