Make War Great Again

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Make War Great Again

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Feb 19 2018, 10:26pm

GraveLSA wrote:What killed war is EE fairies telling oswers they cant keep pots if they want to EE and telling eb fairies tthey cant use their build.

Nobody wars for that reason only.

You can literally just sell your pots. This is a bs excuse and not by any means the reason wars died. Wars were at their peak at the same time as osw was.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby ___SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD___ on Feb 21 2018, 2:55am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
GraveLSA wrote:What killed war is EE fairies telling oswers they cant keep pots if they want to EE and telling eb fairies tthey cant use their build.

Nobody wars for that reason only.

You can literally just sell your pots. This is a bs excuse and not by any means the reason wars died. Wars were at their peak at the same time as osw was.

Haha Demon, what killed wars is people like you, I quite clearly remember your infamous attitude every war we had together... matchup with you on my side, lose. Matchup against you, win
___SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD___

Postby Lonesong on Feb 21 2018, 3:54am

The coming battle loomed over Lonesong, crushing him with its inevitability. His holy ape overlords had commanded him to fight, in the name of the holiest of all, ATA_Grant.

Why had such a fate been put upon poor Lonesong? Well, you see, these apes were cruel gods, living only for the torture of their subjects, whisking away their happiness and coins from their purses as the mortals struggled to gain purchase in such trying times.

Alas, the time for battle was now. Lonesong put away his fears, surging to meet his foe. Their armies battled, shaking the very ground with their might. Sword against shield, spear against armor, arrow upon flesh.

Countless bodies littered the ruined earth, blood staining the ground. The once tranquil plain had been turned into the grounds where death reigned over the mortal men. However, Lonesong had emerged victorious. He looked skyward, to his ape overlords

“I am victorious!” he shouted, beckoning the apes to his call. “Tell me apes, what have I earned for claiming a glorious battle on this day!” The ape gods looked down upon Lonesong, with their eyes full of lies.

For this victory, o’ powerful Lonesong, we will display your name in the chat of worlds. This recognition will be all you earn. Until then, continue to fight, for great rewards lie in your path. Merely win one thousand more battles like this one, and we shall compensate you greatly.

Lonesong crumpled, falling to his knees. All this blood and destruction, in vain. He couldn’t fight a thousand battles. He picked himself up and called to his generals, beginning the slow and somber march back to his warcamp.
Lonesong

Previous

Return to Wars