just a little idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Easter, Jan 24, 2018.

1. I was thinking a lot about wars.

You know how, before lock, you're able to hit people? Then before war start, your spies / troops are fully regened?

Why not have this same system implemented after said war?

- No matter what side wins / loses, both teams are locked in their clan for 5 minutes. This allows for other wars to finish anyways, so it's not a big deal I think.

- this 5 minutes would be the individual war's reward and regeneration time. So basically, you're given a full regen after a war, just like before the war, so that you're able to do whatever you'd like with that regen. This reward time lets the server personally give each war it's attention for 5 minutes, getting the rewards out to the players of both sides.

Also, I think money "out" should go into a safe "bank" system. That way, none of your currently "out" money can be touched by anyone in war (but then after you can obviously get more etc.) - it would work like regular plunder during the war, then return to normal.
    Any money made during the war could just be converted into SB potentially.

This "bank" system could also introduce a second "money out" bar, specifically for war.

also. war xstals should be mandatory, with this same chance to "gain a crystal back" be made to be into a double chance to earn an xstal.

So basically - you get a standard xstal, but you get that extra .5% or whatever to "potentially" earn another, just by actively participating in war (top 10 or so)

Also. a 24/7 indi war system. Most games have it - especially World of Tanks and its counterparts.
    You'd cast, leave your clan, and be matched up within 1-5 minutes. Basically like regular indi, but not a "set" time, so you can war anytime.

Opponents can be anywhere from 3v3 to 15v15, depending on volume of casters.

Also: wars could be 30 minutes long; with x2 regen speeds (or regular regen speed, so tanking is more essential etc.)

(these are all just ideas and subject to change if devs ever want kaw to get revamped war-wise)

Please let me know your ideas (wall me preferably) and I can update as needed. I will also send this to support and see if we can get it implemented. Thank you for reading.

tl;dr - full regen after war, original money is kept safe during the war, and war xstals mandatory for a potential bonus xstal.

2. Then how would I strip exi to win?

3. No to all suggestions on here, especially the bank system, that would ruin strips in war.

5. Great idea. Let’s hope they implement it soon

6. I support

7. Thank you :) just some things I've wanted to see for years now

8. Let’s just hope for the best and expect for the worst if im being honest.

9. I dont like the idea of not losing gold in wars. All for the regen idea though. As far as lower war times go I think this would destroy the strategy aspect of wars. 30 mins is just too short of a time. You could dump, xtal, dump at start and win.

10. The idea seems good, however, it’s unlikely the devs will implement anything beneficial for us.

11. Looks like a big idea to me

12. In before the low effort lock 