Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Jan 10 2018, 11:51am

KI_-llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll_-SS wrote:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:I love all these random times you come up with. I told you a month ago (it's in forums) and you were only being stripped by us for a couple of hours. Didn't buy any allies prior to beginning of strip. Someone else bought one. Not us. Also we took more than 500 bil. We got the bar count. We didn't clear because honestly we took enough.

Now continue to roll over after talking trash. That's why it happened.

As for the statless, I have a newsfeed. Fill it with your main.
I actually seen the ss of you nubs stealing and D3mon had zero gold lmfao

We do know how many bars we had in. I don't know why he thinks we were buying allies over a 50 hour period as I bought all allies prior too. Have SS's of all the allies and can show where they are. Someone ELSE bought prior completely unaffiliated.

Also we kept farming AFTER due to we were hoping his friends would jump in. You know, like friends should do.

He can say what he wants about it. We know when he got on (we said it in CC) and we kept farming not adding to the bar count.

Anyway, since his friends decided they'd rather Event Fairy their time away we're just going to keep PvPing our way. If you decide your old clannie is worth it we're all centrally located and easy to find.

You guys enjoy yourself, we don't mind Mr "PvP" rolling over. We find it funny that he is rolling over.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 10 2018, 12:11pm

Lmao, I dont need my friends to help me since you guys pose no threat. Already disproved all your points and you keep repeating the same things, but anyways.
YOU hired 50 hours before. Literally YOU. Mr Charlie. Just because you did many bars it doesnt mean you took a lot of gold because you steal a %, not a set amount. There. Understand now, or do you need me to draw pretty pictures to help your tiny brain understand?
As far as PvP goes, none of you have accounts/allies good enough to be worth hitting. Sure, i could jump on some other accs and drop 50 fb's with no fails, but it'd be a waste of time because it does nothing. I just have the brain to realise pvp in kaw is dead.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 12:26pm

KI_-llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll_-SS wrote:I actually seen the ss of you nubs stealing and D3mon had zero gold lmfao

:lol: :lol: I told you they love RP :lol: :lol:

Postby Bachkeda on Jan 10 2018, 12:28pm

Says the other looser who has '3 BC accounts' yet talks on a statless account. I bet he's using VPN like todd so they don't get banned from the game because they have no life outside of the game. Pathetic.
Apoc sucks ass
Bachkeda

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 12:32pm

Relentless_Bachkeda_- wrote:Says the other looser who has '3 BC accounts' yet talks on a statless account. I bet he's using VPN like todd so they don't get banned from the game because they have no life outside of the game. Pathetic.

:lol: :lol: that's really the biggest acct you have huh? lol :lol: :lol:

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 10 2018, 12:32pm

Uhhh i dont know where you got the "3 BC ACCOUNTS" from. I dont share info about my accounts. Besides, kaw doesnt do IP bans, VPN wont help, i havent done anything to get banned for.. etc
xXD3mOnXx

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 12:34pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Uhhh i dont know where you got the "3 BC ACCOUNTS" from. I dont share info about my accounts. Besides, kaw doesnt do IP bans, VPN wont help, i havent done anything to get banned for.. etc

:lol: :lol: I think the other loser he's (butthurt) talking about is me :lol: :lol:

for real though he's pretty much statless :lol: :lol:

Postby Bachkeda on Jan 10 2018, 12:43pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Uhhh i dont know where you got the "3 BC ACCOUNTS" from. I dont share info about my accounts. Besides, kaw doesnt do IP bans, VPN wont help, i havent done anything to get banned for.. etc

I wasn't talking to you...
Apoc sucks ass
Bachkeda

Postby HatoriChise on Jan 10 2018, 1:54pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:Anyway, since his friends decided they'd rather Event Fairy their time away we're just going to keep PvPing our way. If you decide your old clannie is worth it we're all centrally located and easy to find.

You guys enjoy yourself, we don't mind Mr "PvP" rolling over. We find it funny that he is rolling over.

Why would his friends bother wasting time on a bunch of nobodies hitting someone a fraction of their size? :lol:
HatoriChise

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Jan 10 2018, 2:38pm

You all seem to forget that according to demon he’s the toughest kaw player ever and everyone is a floor mat compared to him. Banked or not, the all mighty trash talking demon did what about it? Nothing. Just changed banner and sits there inactive and with no allies and none of us have received any inc from him. I mean I’ve stripped trash before but even Swabia‘s lame ass hit back for a day before going inactive and claiming victory. Thus the point is demon is even less relevant than Swabia. And he can keep acting tough and being the coolest guy to ever post in forums but the fact still remains that he has no allies and did nothing but roll over. All that talk but push came to shove and he’s pouting with poop in his pants.
Green-Echo4Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Wars