Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby Bachkeda on Jan 9 2018, 11:40pm

-grizzy- wrote:
Relentless_Bachkeda_- wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:Ee sucks enough said really.

So does chaos reborn

That's your opinion completely off topic but still its your opinion none the less.

No opinion. Your trash, your clans trash and your alliance is trash.
Bachkeda

Postby -grizzy- on Jan 10 2018, 12:47am

K
-grizzy-

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Jan 10 2018, 5:44am

Sure d3mon if that’s what makes you feel better. You sound like every chest thumping idiot to ever get stripped. As you sit there with no allies
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Jan 10 2018, 6:28am

I love how he inflates the time number and thinks we don't know how to count bars for a strip.

This your first time being stripped buddy? :lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 10 2018, 7:28am

As I said, I banked after ~500b stolen as you took so incredibly long, kinda obvious you'll try to strip when you hire 50 hours before and make threats.
Anyway, banked in silver bars but left some money out so you'd keep stealing. Oh how silly of me to assume you'd notice if i banked to zg.. I was evidently wrong.
Because i came back hours later and you guys were still doing hundreds of steals.. on zero gold out.
This account still holds a couple hundred thousand silver bars from my ally trading days, so i think ill get past my 500b loss. Good day.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 8:05am

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
This your first time being stripped buddy? :lol:

Well it's def not the first time you've failed strip & then try to brag about it lol 

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Jan 10 2018, 9:03am

I love all these random times you come up with. I told you a month ago (it's in forums) and you were only being stripped by us for a couple of hours. Didn't buy any allies prior to beginning of strip. Someone else bought one. Not us. Also we took more than 500 bil. We got the bar count. We didn't clear because honestly we took enough.

Now continue to roll over after talking trash. That's why it happened.

As for the statless, I have a newsfeed. Fill it with your main.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Jan 10 2018, 9:48am

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:I love all these random times you come up with. I told you a month ago (it's in forums) and you were only being stripped by us for a couple of hours. Didn't buy any allies prior to beginning of strip. Someone else bought one. Not us. Also we took more than 500 bil. We got the bar count. We didn't clear because honestly we took enough.

Sigh.. did you even read my post? Ill explain one more time. Stealing in kaw takes a certain %. You cannot tell if i banked, or not. Yes, you hired allies constantly for around a 50 hour period. Doesnt matter how many steals you do when enemy has no gold out. I literally have ~600 steals on zg, which is after you cleared the 50b or so i left out after banking to keep you busy. Thanks.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 10:08am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:I love all these random times you come up with. I told you a month ago (it's in forums) and you were only being stripped by us for a couple of hours. Didn't buy any allies prior to beginning of strip. Someone else bought one. Not us. Also we took more than 500 bil. We got the bar count. We didn't clear because honestly we took enough.

Sigh.. did you even read my post? Ill explain one more time. Stealing in kaw takes a certain %. You cannot tell if i banked, or not. Yes, you hired allies constantly for around a 50 hour period. Doesnt matter how many steals you do when enemy has no gold out. I literally have ~600 steals on zg, which is after you cleared the 50b or so i left out after banking to keep you busy. Thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's all they do is fail strips, they take pennies, usually off a long inactive or dead acct then claim they've stripped you lol straight up RP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby KI_-llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll_-SS on Jan 10 2018, 11:40am

I actually seen the ss of you nubs stealing and D3mon had zero gold lmfao
KI_-llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll_-SS

PreviousNext

Return to Wars