Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 2:44pm

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:You all seem to forget that according to demon he’s the toughest kaw player ever and everyone is a floor mat compared to him. Banked or not, the all mighty trash talking demon did what about it? Nothing. Just changed banner and sits there inactive and with no allies and none of us have received any inc from him. I mean I’ve stripped trash before but even Swabia‘s lame ass hit back for a day before going inactive and claiming victory. Thus the point is demon is even less relevant than Swabia. And he can keep acting tough and being the coolest guy to ever post in forums but the fact still remains that he has no allies and did nothing but roll over. All that talk but push came to shove and he’s pouting with poop in his pants.


:lol: :lol: u sound butthurt :lol: :lol:
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Jan 10 2018, 3:22pm

Butthurt? Lol hardly. It’s called kingdoms at war. Not kingdoms at forum post and talk big. It’s funny to me that so many people talking big and go on about how “we failed to strip him” and on about a “failed pvp clan”. Y’all that stuck on event eh? 7 years ago hitting someone was considered playing kaw. Who even said we were trying to run a clan? We’re not even recruiting. We’re 5 people who have played together since 2010. B2B goth/lotl got boring so we decided to switch it up and go old school when BL and Hitting WC was a thing. Today posting “look there butthurt losers” is playing kaw? Then yes I’m butthurt from falling on my ass laughing about all you school girls crowding around demon for sitting in his poopy pants.
Green-Echo4Legend
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Aug 19 2010, 8:06am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 4:28pm

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:Then yes I’m butthurt...



How did dem3n hurt your butt?! Tell us a story :P
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll on Jan 10 2018, 4:33pm

Green-Echo4Legend wrote:You all seem to forget that according to demon he’s the toughest kaw player ever and everyone is a floor mat compared to him. Banked or not, the all mighty trash talking demon did what about it? Nothing. Just changed banner and sits there inactive and with no allies and none of us have received any inc from him. I mean I’ve stripped trash before but even Swabia‘s lame ass hit back for a day before going inactive and claiming victory. Thus the point is demon is even less relevant than Swabia. And he can keep acting tough and being the coolest guy to ever post in forums but the fact still remains that he has no allies and did nothing but roll over. All that talk but push came to shove and he’s pouting with poop in his pants.

Honestly your just another nub talking bs. You go on as if you stripped caff or something. Everybody knows D3mon only logs in twice a day one is to war and the other is to liven up wc so what you hired his allies and fail stripped him he's practically starless and you think you're great strip somebody relevant then you can spurt out whatever you want the way I see it is your trying to bully him and your lucky he didn't ask for any of his friends help because they would leave you rekt!
llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Dec 9 2015, 3:32pm

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 4:35pm

KI_-llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll_-SS wrote:
Green-Echo4Legend wrote:You all seem to forget that according to demon he’s the toughest kaw player ever and everyone is a floor mat compared to him. Banked or not, the all mighty trash talking demon did what about it? Nothing. Just changed banner and sits there inactive and with no allies and none of us have received any inc from him. I mean I’ve stripped trash before but even Swabia‘s lame ass hit back for a day before going inactive and claiming victory. Thus the point is demon is even less relevant than Swabia. And he can keep acting tough and being the coolest guy to ever post in forums but the fact still remains that he has no allies and did nothing but roll over. All that talk but push came to shove and he’s pouting with poop in his pants.

Honestly your just another nub talking bs. You go on as if you stripped caff or something. Everybody knows D3mon only logs in twice a day one is to war and the other is to liven up wc so what you hired his allies and fail stripped him he's practically starless and you think you're great strip somebody relevant then you can spurt out whatever you want the way I see it is your trying to bully him and your lucky he didn't ask for any of his friends help because they would leave you rekt!



lol I'm telling you those EchoLegend losers love RP :lol: :lol: look at they BL 100% fairies lol
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Jan 10 2018, 5:39pm

KI_-llNElll-DEMON-lllNEll_-SS wrote:Honestly your just another nub talking bs. You go on as if you stripped caff or something. Everybody knows D3mon only logs in twice a day one is to war and the other is to liven up wc so what you hired his allies and fail stripped him he's practically starless and you think you're great strip somebody relevant then you can spurt out whatever you want the way I see it is your trying to bully him and your lucky he didn't ask for any of his friends help because they would leave you rekt!


I already said how it is for you. Want to keep blowing air go fill a balloon.

Also to the statless alt; Still no hits from the real you. Then again you're just another Todd, ain't that true? Whooped so hard word is now you hiding too. One day you can see the trauma through and maybe even get past all the constant thinly veiled whining and boohoos.

I'm just having fun with this now. :lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Dec 9 2012, 9:57am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby 5796 on Jan 10 2018, 7:47pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
Also to the statless alt; Still no hits from the real you. Then again you're just another Todd, ain't that true? Whooped so hard word is now you hiding too. One day you can see the trauma through and maybe even get past all the constant thinly veiled whining and boohoos.

I'm just having fun with this now. :lol:


If I'm just another Todd then your just another Roni because all your doing is talking gibberish that no one cares about. Idk even know d3mon lol I just think it's funny that you accuse him of chest thumping and that's all your doing  Your whole puny sad clan sucks lol. I could destroy all of you by myself but you're not worth my time. It's pointless fighting a nobody like you and your friends lol. Anyways I know who all of you are lol. Gl finding out who I am. That is until all of you wake up nekid lol 
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Jan 10 2018, 8:34pm

5796 wrote:
If I'm just another Todd then your just another Roni because all your doing is talking gibberish that no one cares about. Idk even know d3mon lol I just think it's funny that you accuse him of chest thumping and that's all your doing  Your whole puny sad clan sucks lol. I could destroy all of you by myself but you're not worth my time. It's pointless fighting a nobody like you and your friends lol. Anyways I know who all of you are lol. Gl finding out who I am. That is until all of you wake up nekid lol 


Cool story, let me guess. RedStar reborn? No but really, don't care.

Difference between ME and YOU, I never needed to make an alt to speak to you. So have fun, we'll be here while you do whatever it is that's taking so long to deliver a single hit.

Be a knight in shining armor already would You? :lol:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Dec 9 2012, 9:57am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby 5796 on Jan 11 2018, 12:06am

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:Difference between ME and YOU,


I'm a man you're obviously a little boy or girl lol


Be a knight in shining armor already would You? :lol:


Well since I'm just another toad LOL "your mother thinks I'm a knight in shinning armour"


LOL if you haven't noticed it's 2018 not 2010-2011 I'm not going to sit here and exchange hits with you and play paddycakes. :lol: :lol: and Ild rather not get fail scout bombed for 24-7. Like I said you'll wake up nekkid hehehe :lol:
5796
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 9 2018, 10:10am

Re: Kingdoms at 1 bracket indi war

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 11 2018, 12:07am

Yes it’s 2018 the night before I married your mother 
iG_Bachkeda_iG
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Jul 13 2015, 9:34pm
Location: I like the seaside

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cacarez and 0 guests