If warring system is so unfair ... it’s not fun

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: If warring system is so unfair ... it’s not fun

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSIlUlllll on Dec 15 2017, 5:37pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:An auto clicker does not make you do 6 atts per second. It actually hardly increases your speed at all.
PC does not have more advantages. Its much, much harder to auto xtal or sko on a blitz on pc due to the delayed inc. PC has one single advantage which is the speed, phone takes the win in every other aspect. You dont just jump on pc and immediately become a pro. Why dont you actually do a war on pc before you speak out? Or you can just leave the discussion to those who have actual experience.

Did I ever say I haven't warred on PC? You know what though, you're right. I'll handle this.

Well if you have warred on PC enough to know what you're talking about you would also be aware of its downsides, which you clearly weren't lol.

Show the guy doing 20 attacks in 3seconds could ya. Most PC players don't even have internet capable of a third of that speed.
lllllKllUllRllillSIlUlllll
2015 ASW Champion

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 15 2017, 11:36pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:An auto clicker does not make you do 6 atts per second. It actually hardly increases your speed at all.
PC does not have more advantages. Its much, much harder to auto xtal or sko on a blitz on pc due to the delayed inc. PC has one single advantage which is the speed, phone takes the win in every other aspect. You dont just jump on pc and immediately become a pro. Why dont you actually do a war on pc before you speak out? Or you can just leave the discussion to those who have actual experience.

Did I ever say I haven't warred on PC? You know what though, you're right. I'll handle this.

You're an eb fairy with EE 0, so nope.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby Kakashi37 on Dec 16 2017, 6:08am

Love how the majority of ppl saying there’s no botting going on are the ones that actually bot lol 
Kakashi37

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 6:56am

__xFalcox_of__WoG___ wrote:Love how the majority of ppl saying there’s no botting going on are the ones that actually bot lol 

YUP.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 6:58am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:You're an eb fairy with EE 0, so nope.

:lol:

YOU sure talk a ton of smack for an alt. Luckily you've only been around 2 years and don't know shizzles.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby LordSavan on Dec 16 2017, 9:23am

I wish lowland wasnt so damn boring that I dont even care who bots anymore.
LordSavan

Postby Sams on Dec 16 2017, 10:41am

This issue has been brought forward before. Hint* Devs don’t care about wars. They only care about events now and making money. KAW IS DEAD you just need to accept it then all gets right in the world again lol
Sams

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 16 2017, 10:47am

YOU sure talk a ton of smack for an alt. Luckily you've only been around 2 years and don't know shizzles.

Try nearly 8 years. And i know almost everything there is to know about wars having warred since the first wars of kaw to now. You, on the other hand, only hit ebs.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 11:11am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:

Try nearly 8 years. And i know almost everything there is to know about wars having warred since the first wars of kaw to now. You, on the other hand, only hit ebs.

Cool story, yet here I am and you're posting with an alt.

Anything you say is moot until you nut up buddy.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby XxX_eZiO_XxX on Dec 16 2017, 11:25am

ALPHA__PsG_DoG__ALPHA wrote:Just to clarify ... we’re not talking about 2-3 hits per second .... but 20-25 in under 3 seconds.... please pc users ...go ahead and justify this as fair ...
...no repeat action button for phone users at war ... but pc users get to spam space bar as to repeat action... hmm that’s doesn’t seem fair at all

PSG I can justify it. It wasn’t just Faust assing you. It was OMG and beard too. I LOVE getting pestered by Faust about strats. Drives me BONKERS.
XxX_eZiO_XxX

PreviousNext

Return to Wars