If warring system is so unfair ... it’s not fun

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: If warring system is so unfair ... it’s not fun

Postby TheDyingBreed on Dec 16 2017, 11:29am

Side note, if anyone wants a video of me doing 3 attacks a second on someone this lowland war, don’t worry I’m taking it. You wanna see how easy pc is and the speed it offers, hit me with a follow.
Until then. Keep calling pc users botters.
Yes pc killed wars. Period. No denying that. But damn guys. Not everyone is a botter.
TheDyingBreed

Postby TidePod on Dec 16 2017, 11:38am

TheDyingBreed wrote:Side note, if anyone wants a video of me doing 3 attacks a second on someone this lowland war, don’t worry I’m taking it. You wanna see how easy pc is and the speed it offers, hit me with a follow.
Yes pc killed wars. Period. No denying that. But damn guys. Not everyone is a botter.

Literally nobody wants a video fam stop being a nerd
TidePod

Postby TheDyingBreed on Dec 16 2017, 11:48am

Tropicana wrote:
TheDyingBreed wrote:Side note, if anyone wants a video of me doing 3 attacks a second on someone this lowland war, don’t worry I’m taking it. You wanna see how easy pc is and the speed it offers, hit me with a follow.

Literally nobody wants a video fam stop being a nerd

You’re right I’m just a noob like everyone else, I just bot... I mean use pc.
TheDyingBreed

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 16 2017, 12:46pm

TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:

:lol:

YOU sure talk a ton of smack for an alt. Luckily you've only been around 2 years and don't know shizzles.

Try nearly 8 years. And i know almost everything there is to know about wars having warred since the first wars of kaw to now. You, on the other hand, only hit ebs.

Cool story, yet here I am and you're posting with an alt.

Anything you say is moot until you nut up buddy.

What makes you think its an alt? Its just not an eb fairy. I could still kick your ass.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 1:10pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:What makes you think its an alt? Its just not an eb fairy. I could still kick your ass.

You're welcome to try. That's an open invitation for you and your main btw. Unlike you I don't need to hide.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby TheDyingBreed on Dec 16 2017, 1:16pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:What makes you think its an alt? Its just not an eb fairy. I could still kick your ass.

You're welcome to try. That's an open invitation for you and your main btw. Unlike you I don't need to hide.

DMC that’s literally his main dude...
TheDyingBreed

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 2:07pm

TheDyingBreed wrote:DMC that’s literally his main dude...

The he hasn't played for 8 years like he claims.

Either way he wants to talk trash I say bring it. I'm an EB fairy according to him. I invite him to come at me with all of his accounts.

Simple enough of a request I think.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 16 2017, 3:23pm

TheDyingBreed wrote:DMC that’s literally his main dude...

The he hasn't played for 8 years like he claims.

Either way he wants to talk trash I say bring it. I'm an EB fairy according to him. I invite him to come at me with all of his accounts.

Simple enough of a request I think.

That depends on your definition of a main. This is the only account i still play regularly. Its not my biggest account, my oldest account or my best account. You are an eb fairy lmao. Look at your stats, your EE 0, the constant hits on eb you do.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 3:53pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:That depends on your definition of a main. This is the only account i still play regularly. Its not my biggest account, my oldest account or my best account. You are an eb fairy lmao. Look at your stats, your EE 0, the constant hits on eb you do.

I'm an EB fairy yet you're still afraid to show me any of these accounts. How's it feel to be all talk? You said you could kick my ass, I invited you to yet you are still yapping it.

Reality is this, I expect nothing from you because that's most likely what you're capable of.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 16 2017, 4:00pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:That depends on your definition of a main. This is the only account i still play regularly. Its not my biggest account, my oldest account or my best account. You are an eb fairy lmao. Look at your stats, your EE 0, the constant hits on eb you do.

I'm an EB fairy yet you're still afraid to show me any of these accounts. How's it feel to be all talk? You said you could kick my ass, I invited you to yet you are still yapping it.

Reality is this, I expect nothing from you because that's most likely what you're capable of.

Dude? Hello? You're literally only talking yourself. Havent seen any inc! Im not "afraid" to show my accounts, i keep them hidden for strategic purposes.
xXD3mOnXx

PreviousNext

Return to Wars