Havok - Absolute ELITE OSW Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoleDancingOlympics2020, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Sooo as some of you may know, Havok decided to "Make their mark" by declaring war on Apex of Evil due to Apex of Evil declining a merge offer. Crazy right? Well unfortunately for Havok, thats just the start. It took two days for Havok's leader to request a cf, and about 15 seconds to tell his clan that we requested. So here I am to call Havok out. Neon, heres your cf mate: Here

and here you are saying otherwise in your cc:
    here

Enjoy.

2. Apex who? Havok who? Irrelevant vs irrelevant so irrelevant.

3. Well you got the story flipped. Thing is the one who's most butthurt will make a forum post we're smaking you get over it.

4. Who’s demon ?

5. Why make a forum post of a clan that's irrelevant like Havoc? I'm confused.

6. Sorry ex owner messed up not talking to council now your no longer owner 

7. Smacking us to hard you asked for a cf then denied it in cc and tried to spin it. I think all this 'smacking' has gone to your head.

8. Totally mad osw goin on lmao

9. This is the stuff I love to see. Continue denying it Neon you’re totally caught but you can’t admit defeat

10. This pretty much sums it up

11. People talk about how the miss the old days with OSW threads being always in forums and now they're non-existent. Trying to be an alpha male - which doesn't make sense because you're from WoG. Just makes people feel as though there's no point. It's sorta laughable that someone from WoG is saying "Who?" when half of WoG's accounts can't get us out of their mouths when were in WC

12.  I just read this

13. Ty for letting us know you just read this.pls let us know what else you read in the future.

14. Kk

15. Damn, gotta love people that think kaw relevance is the greatest thing on earth, put that on your resume/cv nerds

16. Noobs vs noobs o___O

17. Says the one sitting in a hte clan

18. Op is so scary ppl ask for a CF?  did the CF term at least include gold it’s a bad CF deal if no gold has been moved. Lol

19. Shut up