Fixing wars

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Fixing wars

Postby BaldEagleJones on Nov 9 2017, 5:10pm

Let me start off with a simple question...

If thier was no rewards for eb events would you participate in them?

If so go get some help if you would not let's take a deeper dive.

If you wouldn't participate in a event with no payout why would we do it with wars... Hmm very fond question indeed. These apes say "people don't want war" and the short answer is why spend hours warring for nothing. That's like saying ata work but don't get payed...

What we need is a new payout system. Yes we need new equip and silver bars BUT they need to be different from event. If the same equip is from eb event people still won't war. After we get numbers back revamp war, bring back the classic ol times.

Make it new. Add ee6 maybe win streak bonus idk.

I'm just a simple kawer sad to see wars dead. This is the root of the problem I hope you can see light into it.
Last edited by BaldEagleJones on Nov 9 2017, 5:11pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaldEagleJones

Re: Fixing wars

Postby BaldEagleJones on Nov 9 2017, 5:11pm

CCarnage wrote:Let me start off with a simple question...

If you wouldn't participate in a event with no payout why would we do it with wars... Hmm very fond question indeed. These apes say "people don't want war" and the short answer is why spend hours warring for nothing. That's like saying ata work but don't get payed...

What we need is a new payout system. Yes we need new equip and silver bars BUT they need to be different from event. If the same equip is from eb event people still won't war. After we get numbers back revamp war, bring back the classic ol times.

I'm just a simple kawer sad to see wars dead. This is the root of the problem I hope you can see light into it.
BaldEagleJones

Postby CHUBBY__CHASER on Nov 9 2017, 5:12pm

Can’t fix system war the right way unless they even the playing field of pc vs phone users
CHUBBY__CHASER

Postby Kasama on Nov 9 2017, 5:12pm

CCarnage wrote:

Kasama

Postby monkey_poo________no2 on Nov 9 2017, 5:18pm

Because ATA really never intended this to be a competitive "war game" to begin with ...it's a thinly disguised chat room
monkey_poo________no2

Postby Faust on Nov 9 2017, 5:19pm

CHUBBY__CHASER wrote:Can’t fix system war the right way unless they even the playing field of pc vs phone users

There isn't any thing to be evened out, people who war on pc get an advantage as they go out of their way to get to it. I don't see the problem
Faust
2016 ASW Champion

Postby BaldEagleJones on Nov 9 2017, 5:31pm

Faust wrote:
CHUBBY__CHASER wrote:Can’t fix system war the right way unless they even the playing field of pc vs phone users

There isn't any thing to be evened out, people who war on pc get an advantage as they go out of their way to get to it. I don't see the problem

Agreed but let's talk about better rewards
BaldEagleJones

Postby MM--MsMystique--MM on Nov 9 2017, 6:30pm

Should be the best equipment should be with warriors and give them something to do with all this worthless mithril.
Doesn't matter to me much anymore cause new war times don't work for me
MM--MsMystique--MM
2015 ASW Champion

Postby RedHotVixen on Nov 9 2017, 10:59pm

this

its why majority of people stopped warring. Most dont have easy access to pc and who wants to war when they will be at a disadvantage

i get why pc warriors dont want to lose their advantage, but fact is if you wanna save wars and up participation you gotta even the field

no amount of extra rewards will entice people to war at a disadvantage
RedHotVixen
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Pie on Nov 9 2017, 11:00pm

You sound like you're not aware it's a furniture trading game?
Pie

Next

Return to Wars