dropping build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Pika-, Nov 1, 2017.

1. I have had enough of ata crap. They can’t run a stable game. I casted for war and it shows that I casted for LL wars. Wtf is wrong with your developers? I have to assume you hired cheap developers that don’t know what they are doing. Fix your game!!

2. See you tomorrow.

3. I will stay on once in a while to talk to friend but I already dropped all new lands

4. Drop the rest of build tho

5. Can you trade me your furnishings and equip?
    Ill hold it for you too (if you don't want it)
    Enjoy your vacation

6. Lol... liberals. top 20 overall lb player drops whole build over a mistake they made 

7. Laugh all you want but this is a disheartening trend as of late ata needs to get it together or watch it slip away faster than it should have

8. I rarely read or post forums but when I heard Chee posted, I was inclined to. Chee is not only an amazing player, he's been an ATA advocate when others were giving the devs a hard time. I've witnessed this personally quite a few times. Devs, get your crap together and stop launching new platforms, etc without testing it across the board.

I agree with Eratic. Some of you have no clue (this much is obvious)

9. Thank you goddess
    Most don’t have a clue.
    It’s sad ata customer support has gone down hill. They seem desperate and has lost their way. They took something that had no issues and tried improving it. “Don’t fix something that’s not broke” I doubt they care I dropped build but this forces me not to spend. With Black Friday coming this will save me lots of money!

10. Agreed. It seems like the Devs are more interested completely changing the game from the way it was intended. I am all for making things fun and new. Legends for example is not a bad idea. But omg you have turned it and all those boxes into a serious cash grab. And now furniture that people are trading real cash for? You got to stop this. Put the breaks on and get back to the core value that keeps us playing.

11. I agree but.. Are you sure you didnt just cast during lowland times?

12. Oh I’m sure. I casted before lock. I watched both indi wars.