WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Oct 27, 2017.

2. Remove lowland war and make it indi random wars

3. Support ! LL wars were meant for new players to have a taste of warring but are being exploited by old goose and geese instead.

4. Add repeater on SWARS so not a particular group only get the advantage being super fast

5. I see some quoting Kai. When I look for him in this trade. I can’t find him. What happen to Kai account?

6. Musang back at it again with the "Im slow and bad so punish everyone who actually has speed and skill" argument.

7. Meh Mino,you even play this crap?Sonic 3d in early 90s is better than this my friend.plz recheck the value of free time and fun!Have real fun brother! Cheers

8. Make new warring system put ur monkey brains together devs

9. Ll wars are trash nobody likes them pay me to do ur job I’d have this game popping in the top 10 games downloaded off iTunes. Y’all are letting ur game die...let’s be honest the other ata games are  kaw was/still is ur best game based off of your sales from last year. So fix it or shut it down

10. Exactly. Nobody will sacrifice hitting a 60$ NK so they can get their q's.

Nobody wants to spend hours warring anymore to *maybe* get better war equip.

They make more money off of NK & Premium Ebs than wars. it's a business that wants to stay open lol

11. You are completely wrong, Bruce has answered questions on this and has said even when they released LL wars EE has had little participants since the beginning however has kept it due to the minority, also, they don’t have the resources to re write the system so it isn’t always about the money you idiot.

12. Using alt to say support twice means nothing lol