WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Oct 31 2017, 12:38pm

A revamping of system wars to allow us the players to organize our own wars would take the burden off of the devs. Season wars would not be necessary if the incentive is put upon the war community.

Refer to page 3 post
Last edited by Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Oct 31 2017, 5:18pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 31 2017, 4:43pm

TheNecromancer wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:Ee has to many cheaters for rewards. The rewards bring out more cheaters making wars suck even more than they do now. War for fun people that's why you play this game right? If its not fun don't do it.

how are they cheating when theres no rules broken

Botting isn't breaking rules? K. Add equipment or anything good to the leaderboard prizes and see how many PS suddenly appear in the war. People just sign up with alts and hope their other account is on the other side its really that easy.
-grizzy-

Postby -Pikachu- on Nov 1 2017, 7:15am

All should stop spending in this game. ATA has shown us they don’t truly care what we think. They have told us for years that they are going to fix the war system.they talked about season wars and still nothing. It’s called season wars not semi yearly wars. We have seen the major decline in active EE players. It’s amazing when you only see two teams warring for ll or indi. If that does not light a fire in the devs ass I really don’t know what will. It’s almost better for all of us to find another game that we can enjoy.
-Pikachu-

Postby Sully on Nov 1 2017, 7:26am

What would it actually take for everyone that’s continually waiting for this to delete the app and move on? Seems we are all willing to wait indefinitely, and they know that.
Sully

Postby -Pikachu- on Nov 1 2017, 8:36am

Ecstasy wrote:
ATABruce wrote:
Ecstasy wrote:
1. The Lowland war system needs an update. Ever since war rewards have been taken out participation has died down. There's barely one serious clan doing LL these days. The rest are FFA clans that exploit the free 300 items for doing 60 actions. The war system is essentially dead. I cannot highlight enough how important a decent war system is. You're losing an entire chunk of the community that likes system wars.

Lowland wars always had low participation. We are open to trying new things with war, but every change has always been met with low participation (and by that I do not mean that every change eventually results in low participation, I mean not that many people even try them). That is why it has not been prioritized.

I've said it before but I think ATA doesn't play their own games.
There's a considerable chunk of dedicated warriors that war, that chased the Prizmai war events and the other ones.
I still see some of some warring for the sake of it, because they like warring even though ATA has essentially taken away all incentive to war.

From a development PoV, ATA has x amount of resources and time they can dedicate to something. Unfortunately they reason that putting effort into things like furnishings and trading would be more lucrative than a better war system.

It's disappointing we haven't had S7 this year and wars have been totally sidelined. I do believe if the devs were to show interest in putting out a better war system, you'd have players willing to try.

I'm not defending ATA's decision to ignore wars, but look at it this way. Hypothetically say they had 100 hours of manpower to put into KaW development. If trading, furnishings and the showcase took 100 hours put together and revamping/fixing the war system took 100 hours on its own. They'd focus on the former. That's how they prioritise updates and what they work on. Based on what they think would be the most lucrative while including the most number of players.

Most people would believe that would help them increase revenue. Not true. It will give them a short spike generating revenue. In the long run it will hurt them financially since people will get frustrated and quit. Working on the war system would help them generate revenue in the short and long term. How? It shows customer loyalty. When customers are happy and get something they have been asking for they become emotionally invested into the game. ATA has been making horrible business decisions for the past 3 years. They seem desperate and throwing stuff out. They provided a list of things they would work on a few years ago but decided to put that to the side.

ATA doesn’t think business. They think how they can make quick cash.

My suggestion for all is to quit spending and find another game unless dev actually start delivering to their promises and fix their game.
-Pikachu-

Postby LordSavan on Nov 1 2017, 2:03pm

If money is what it takes to motivate the devolpment team, I, for one would pay 30 circles to cast for a revamped, semi fairly matched, two hour war. If we dont get something,however, ill be downloading something else on New Years eve.
LordSavan

Postby LYCAN69_THE_WoLF on Nov 1 2017, 2:43pm

WAR,OSW,PVP that’s what Kaw was built on ,now it’s how much you can spend ,and being a flower puff girlie ,warring used to give u class equipment and gave you pride to own ,now matches are a joke , n LL wars for any idiot to take part in ,no offence to peeps who actually want to win LL wars btw ,
LYCAN69_THE_WoLF
2017 ASW Champion

Postby III-III-TOWER-III-III on Nov 4 2017, 4:12am

IG and Foxes are supposed to have another system war this month. Perhaps the KAW community can add some excitement to the game as the developer has no intention of doing it.
III-III-TOWER-III-III

Postby TAN__BAD_Ass_MALANDRO__GRA on Nov 7 2017, 7:19pm

Bring back 100 man wars, and also the variation wars, adv, classic rondom rotation
TAN__BAD_Ass_MALANDRO__GRA
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Green_Arrow on Nov 7 2017, 8:48pm

--The_Legend--KAIGARATE-- wrote:Bring back 100 man wars, and also the variation wars, adv, classic rondom rotation

Removing these is one of the reasons EE wars have quickly gone down.
Green_Arrow

PreviousNext

Return to Wars