WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Gosh I loved these 100 wars! And also the longer wars!

Please bring them back

2. Yo devs listen to these good suggestions and do them quickly before more accounts quit.

3. Agree w kai need the variation. And wars blow. Just like the last indi. Was cr2 and the other roster had at least 5 bigger then me and a total of 16 players. Oh and not to mention our 15th was a noob grey. What a waste of time. Agree w chee chee too stop spending. They keep adding things that arent necessary to the game. Furnishings like really.

4. Kingdoms at War is going dead!

Devs refuse to listen. Their game innovations and improvements are all just for money-making.

Event rewards are just equal when you choose to participate in wars or when you just hit epic battles.

Devs letting LowLand wars get abused.

Old players retiring! New players are not really "new" players but they are just alts, ready to abuse the event wars.

5. I stopped spending when they switched wars to LL format and all but eliminated the EE Season Wars. It obliterated the basis of spending to build your kingdom, grow and nob. Honestly, if you spreadsheet total players / spending it dropped like a rock around that time. Shortly after the “event” activities replaced the fundamental “war” nature of KAW with “collect things” events and EBs.

How many veteran players who remember those days/history are still left in KAW?

6. and round wars to and 2hrs wars to show thr real ps power in wars. Devs deleted round wars bcs many mismatch or no matchup. And now in indi? mostly mismatches. 3# alylb against 40 or somting like this. or ll buildup ps forgot to change buildup or non towered eb hiters in hope to get ee lv.

7. Support make warring more attractive an I don't mean new furnishing! It will be lawn mowers next to cut the grass outside castle.

8. I agree with you. No point of LL. We build our kingdom so we should war with it. We need to put EE wars back in the hands of the players. Have a rotation of war types (advantage, round, classic and indi classic). This helps with players inactivity during war and helps people promote wars. I not only watched individual players quit but whole clans quit KaW. Devs need to make quick changes.

9. Calling for a REVOLUTION!

10. I️ opened up forums to complain about WARs and realized I’d already done it. Some great points have been made.

The bottom line is: indi wars need to be way way more lucrative. Give 500% EE.

There’s so many other ideas and concepts around re vamping the system. A lot of them good or should at least be explored.

There’s do much I’d like to say but I fear it all ends up being white noise. so I’m trying to be succinct.

DEVS

Increase EE. Now before it’s too late.

Consider the long term ramifications of your decisions. Make money. Sure go for it. Just think on it. Temper the high fiving over squeezing a few bucks with long term interesting game play change

11. RIP ya darn dirty apes!

12. If they just gave us one event to test it, giving war equip again, I think the war participation would pick back up again. The stats can be equal to eb equip. Doesn't matter. Just different from eb side. If only devs were willing to give it one more chance

13. You get equip from main event like everyone else I don't understand this theory people don't war because its crap.

With that said I would like to see small items like the side legend things given for top 100/50/10 nothing extreme though. Also could have a war side legend I suppose collect 500/1500/3000 war tokens whatever with small trinkets , SB and build tokens given along the way. But all this doesn't matter anyway because the war system is terrible.

14. Participation dropped once war equip was removed, I'm told. So bring it back for one event and see how it goes

15. Incredible idea

16. In all honesty, I think they’ve just given up with the game.

They won’t completely re write the warring system as it’s too much time and not enough profit in it.

I used to live for war on this game (on a previous account)
    I warred every single day, war commanded like a beast to ensure victory with my warriors in wars where you could choose who warred for you and in indi war.

Again, they won’t change war due to not being barely any profit involved

Now here is my simple solution that doesn’t require much time or effort that will spark more interest in war.

Bring back who you can war with

ALSO

Introduce war only equip.
    Bring in a separate 40K tier event.
    So many victory token (so for example 1k) gets you completely different equip to the eb legend.
    I for one would war a lot more.

DEVS LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY FOR ONCE.

Stop releasing unnecessary things and focus on what needs to be fixed in your game, or more and more players will keep leaving.

Been on this game 8 years now (not on this account) and I’ve seen this game get worse and worse due to devs just making more money off it with unnecessary things (from a business point of view bravo) but you need to keep the community happy also which you are not doing.

Peace out

DE0XYS

17. Warring is about as cool as urine these days.

18. All ideas related to this article are better than what is going on now, support.