WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Oct 27, 2017.

1. The solution to low war participation may have to be less wars.

If wars were just two days a week, say Wednesday and Saturday, with 3-4 war times spread out over those entire days so you could participate in more than one a day if you so chose and most major time zones are accommodated.

This will help participation as people can plan around them and avoid burnout, all while condensing all the participants to participating on a shorter timeline. Maybe even start with only one day a week if turnout is low, only increasing days with wars of participation dictates it.

There also needs to proper incentives and rewards to encourage participation. People will war just because the like to war, many more people will war if the incentive is there suck as unique equipment, charms or furniture lol.

Even at one day a week with most people participating in two of the wars on that given day, the potential for 4-8 week season type systems is perfectly viable.

In the end starting with one day of high participation solid warring and building from there is better in my opinion than daily dismal participation and therefore not good matchups and bad wars resulting in lower participation and worse wars as time goes on.

2. I used to absolutely love warring, I never thought I would stop doing indi wars, but now I barley ever do them, this game is ded but It can get better if time is invested into something other then ebs and events.

3. People say this yet we always get ebs that can me paid to open, even the newest ebs including the old man 5.0 costs circles, we haven't had the chance to get the good old "here is a free __ to open the eb". The new one released yst you can buy for nobs. We haven't had a new high paying FREE eb in what? A year? 

4. I want a moat where I can dunk witches

5. how are they cheating when theres no rules broken

6. I’m surprised they have not monetized war yet.

They’d have a collect the whole set with war if it had a money model.

7. Yes you were constantly warring as i was. Hopefully not dead just a long lull.

Those that argue wars don’t make money are also forgetting the Hardcore Warriors play EB’s in non war times. Just using big EB’s as an example those people who take time out to play a two hour war return to hitting EB’s can set alarms to do for unloads. Hitting GotH/LotL requires no xtals hence no money. Those who hit P2P EB’s will still continue to do so. Max xtal daily on open chests for 2hrs pretty much ends the revenue stream from an individual to ATA. Wars suffer mostly due to they r lumped into eb events. The rewards as in EQ is not available to war play style ppl that is comparable to events. The heavy tilt towards eb’s is where we are at while we lack any true war events.

Why is it war cannot have its own identity and reward tiers?

8. Just spitballing now...

Could system wars not be the venue for changes where Warriors can team up?
    This essentially is a DRAFT WAR.

Offer up reward tiers and format options where opponents choose and agree upon.

Options being:
    - duration eg 1,2,4 or 6hrs
    - rewards tiers eg EQ points
    - clan size 15,20 or 25
    - other misc ideas as ppl see as needed

To address sandbaggers would be the real challenge so FFA wars are mitigated.
    How to do this is open for discussion.

I’ll start it off with my idea as a non-xtalling clan receives no rewards. From that starting point more input from the war community is needed to help minimize exploiting.

9. Surely they can have war charm style things u can enchant with mith like old equip was , make them % based so never become irrelevant and always better than legends equip

10. Thats an interesting idea as long as its a war/pvp oriented only EQ. It definitely worth exploring and figuring out how it can be applied and devised in an equitable way

I refer to war/pvp (conflict) only so as there is a separation of War and EB’s.

Could a continuous Rancor points system be an incentive?
    12 EQ slots and the amount of warring needed to fill up all the EQ and enchant could take quite awhile and be fun whilst we earn our CONFLICT EQ.

Possible war names:
    Crusaders of the Realms
    Mercenary Wars

11. A revamping of system wars to allow us the players to organize our own wars would take the burden off of the devs. Season wars would not be necessary if the incentive is put upon the war community.

Refer to page 3 post

12. Botting isn't breaking rules? K. Add equipment or anything good to the leaderboard prizes and see how many PS suddenly appear in the war. People just sign up with alts and hope their other account is on the other side its really that easy.

13. All should stop spending in this game. ATA has shown us they don’t truly care what we think. They have told us for years that they are going to fix the war system.they talked about season wars and still nothing. It’s called season wars not semi yearly wars. We have seen the major decline in active EE players. It’s amazing when you only see two teams warring for ll or indi. If that does not light a fire in the devs ass I really don’t know what will. It’s almost better for all of us to find another game that we can enjoy.

14. What would it actually take for everyone that’s continually waiting for this to delete the app and move on? Seems we are all willing to wait indefinitely, and they know that.

15. Most people would believe that would help them increase revenue. Not true. It will give them a short spike generating revenue. In the long run it will hurt them financially since people will get frustrated and quit. Working on the war system would help them generate revenue in the short and long term. How? It shows customer loyalty. When customers are happy and get something they have been asking for they become emotionally invested into the game. ATA has been making horrible business decisions for the past 3 years. They seem desperate and throwing stuff out. They provided a list of things they would work on a few years ago but decided to put that to the side.

ATA doesn’t think business. They think how they can make quick cash.

My suggestion for all is to quit spending and find another game unless dev actually start delivering to their promises and fix their game.

16. If money is what it takes to motivate the devolpment team, I, for one would pay 30 circles to cast for a revamped, semi fairly matched, two hour war. If we dont get something,however, ill be downloading something else on New Years eve.

17. WAR,OSW,PVP that’s what Kaw was built on ,now it’s how much you can spend ,and being a flower puff girlie ,warring used to give u class equipment and gave you pride to own ,now matches are a joke , n LL wars for any idiot to take part in ,no offence to peeps who actually want to win LL wars btw ,

18. IG and Foxes are supposed to have another system war this month. Perhaps the KAW community can add some excitement to the game as the developer has no intention of doing it.

19. Bring back 100 man wars, and also the variation wars, adv, classic rondom rotation

20. Removing these is one of the reasons EE wars have quickly gone down.