WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Postby Garbage on Mar 3 2018, 1:09pm

Faust wrote:Ee is dead. No season 7. This event kills EE more than ever as one NEEDS to hit ebs for eq. The previous attempt at this at the tide of woe event had eb drops as rewards for top 10/50/100 war. T10 got 100 k, 50 like 50? And 100 30 or something. As people are forced to hit ebs less people ee meaning less LL and less people in indi which makes brackets 14-15 ppl big down to 10-12 making every bracket worse off. Ee doesn't make money ebs do so don't expect anything else from the devs they know that they are killing wars with no war eq in MONTHS why they restricted eq to eb only. It's all about profit.

Exactly. Nobody will sacrifice hitting a 60$ NK so they can get their q's.

Nobody wants to spend hours warring anymore to *maybe* get better war equip.

They make more money off of NK & Premium Ebs than wars. it's a business that wants to stay open lol
Garbage

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Mar 3 2018, 1:17pm

DE0XYS wrote:In all honesty, I think they’ve just given up with the game.

They won’t completely re write the warring system as it’s too much time and not enough profit in it.

I used to live for war on this game (on a previous account)
I warred every single day, war commanded like a beast to ensure victory with my warriors in wars where you could choose who warred for you and in indi war.

Again, they won’t change war due to not being barely any profit involved

Now here is my simple solution that doesn’t require much time or effort that will spark more interest in war.

Bring back who you can war with

ALSO

Introduce war only equip.
Bring in a separate 40K tier event.
So many victory token (so for example 1k) gets you completely different equip to the eb legend.
I for one would war a lot more.

DEVS LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY FOR ONCE.

Stop releasing unnecessary things and focus on what needs to be fixed in your game, or more and more players will keep leaving.

Been on this game 8 years now (not on this account) and I’ve seen this game get worse and worse due to devs just making more money off it with unnecessary things (from a business point of view bravo) but you need to keep the community happy also which you are not doing.

Peace out

DE0XYS

You are completely wrong, Bruce has answered questions on this and has said even when they released LL wars EE has had little participants since the beginning however has kept it due to the minority, also, they don’t have the resources to re write the system so it isn’t always about the money you idiot.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby ___SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD___ on Mar 3 2018, 6:55pm

Support
___SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD___

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Mar 4 2018, 3:41am

_____SkittIes-__-0v3rLoAD_____ wrote:Support

Using alt to say support twice means nothing lol
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Previous

Return to Wars