WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: WARS. KaW devs make them more worthwhile

Postby X__Icarium__X on Nov 8 2017, 7:33am

--The_Legend--KAIGARATE-- wrote:Bring back 100 man wars, and also the variation wars, adv, classic rondom rotation

Gosh I loved these 100 wars! And also the longer wars!

Please bring them back
X__Icarium__X

Postby Redbourne on Nov 8 2017, 7:59am

Yo devs listen to these good suggestions and do them quickly before more accounts quit.
Redbourne

Postby xXP_3Xx_Mischief_Rogue_xXP_3Xx on Nov 8 2017, 8:40am

Agree w kai need the variation. And wars blow. Just like the last indi. Was cr2 and the other roster had at least 5 bigger then me and a total of 16 players. Oh and not to mention our 15th was a noob grey. What a waste of time. Agree w chee chee too stop spending. They keep adding things that arent necessary to the game. Furnishings like really.
xXP_3Xx_Mischief_Rogue_xXP_3Xx

Postby lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl on Nov 8 2017, 2:53pm

Kingdoms at War is going dead!

Devs refuse to listen. Their game innovations and improvements are all just for money-making.

Event rewards are just equal when you choose to participate in wars or when you just hit epic battles.

Devs letting LowLand wars get abused.

Old players retiring! New players are not really "new" players but they are just alts, ready to abuse the event wars.
lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl
2015 ASW Champion

Postby ShadyMarine on Nov 8 2017, 8:36pm

GOLDEN-MINOTAUR wrote:It’s in the title. This is no longer a war game. it’s awful.

I stopped spending when they switched wars to LL format and all but eliminated the EE Season Wars. It obliterated the basis of spending to build your kingdom, grow and nob. Honestly, if you spreadsheet total players / spending it dropped like a rock around that time. Shortly after the “event” activities replaced the fundamental “war” nature of KAW with “collect things” events and EBs.

How many veteran players who remember those days/history are still left in KAW?
ShadyMarine

Postby TuRock on Nov 9 2017, 5:24am

--The_Legend--KAIGARATE-- wrote:Bring back 100 man wars, and also the variation wars, adv, classic rondom rotation

and round wars to and 2hrs wars to show thr real ps power in wars. Devs deleted round wars bcs many mismatch or no matchup. And now in indi? mostly mismatches. 3# alylb against 40 or somting like this. or ll buildup ps forgot to change buildup or non towered eb hiters in hope to get ee lv.
TuRock

Postby SS-TiLT-SS on Nov 9 2017, 5:30am

Support make warring more attractive an I don't mean new furnishing! It will be lawn mowers next to cut the grass outside castle.
SS-TiLT-SS

Postby -Pikachu- on Nov 9 2017, 8:17am

ShadyMarine wrote:
GOLDEN-MINOTAUR wrote:It’s in the title. This is no longer a war game. it’s awful.

I stopped spending when they switched wars to LL format and all but eliminated the EE Season Wars. It obliterated the basis of spending to build your kingdom, grow and nob. Honestly, if you spreadsheet total players / spending it dropped like a rock around that time. Shortly after the “event” activities replaced the fundamental “war” nature of KAW with “collect things” events and EBs.

How many veteran players who remember those days/history are still left in KAW?

I agree with you. No point of LL. We build our kingdom so we should war with it. We need to put EE wars back in the hands of the players. Have a rotation of war types (advantage, round, classic and indi classic). This helps with players inactivity during war and helps people promote wars. I not only watched individual players quit but whole clans quit KaW. Devs need to make quick changes.
-Pikachu-

Postby lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl on Nov 9 2017, 4:22pm

Calling for a REVOLUTION!
lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl
2015 ASW Champion

Postby GOLDEN-MINOTAUR on Nov 11 2017, 10:19am

I️ opened up forums to complain about WARs and realized I’d already done it. Some great points have been made.

The bottom line is: indi wars need to be way way more lucrative. Give 500% EE.

There’s so many other ideas and concepts around re vamping the system. A lot of them good or should at least be explored.

There’s do much I’d like to say but I fear it all ends up being white noise. so I’m trying to be succinct.

DEVS

Increase EE. Now before it’s too late.

Consider the long term ramifications of your decisions. Make money. Sure go for it. Just think on it. Temper the high fiving over squeezing a few bucks with long term interesting game play change

GOLDEN-MINOTAUR

PreviousNext

Return to Wars