WAR #8 server crash

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: WAR #8 server crash

Postby Tweets on Oct 18 2017, 5:40pm

ATABruce wrote:
xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:Agreed! it’s outrageous to say 12 minutes doesn’t matter in a war!? how idiotically ludicrous!! and it’s about time you stopped sharing a single support account and became ‘individually accountable’ for the naive inconsiderate cut n paste responses you often give demonstrating a complete lack of both effort and knowledge of KaW e.g. ‘using a crux in war’ not to mention it was a server outage - watch this space take it away Bruce...a real Ape! - Ajax!!!

KaW (not to mention all of our games) have a considerable depth and learning curve and for that reason we have some of support focus solely on a single game. Sometimes when demand requires the teams band together to help each other out and get eyes on your feedback as soon as possible. In this instance that led to a mention of cruxes being relevant in wars. Not the end of the world. Cut’em some slack.

Everyone is being compensated accordingly. Apologies to those who had a negative war experience! Sometimes server outages are unavoidable and sometimes they happen at the most inconvenient of times.

Ty for looking into this Bruce ... also FYI .. the response that “this happened to both sides so doesn’t affect the outcome” is a ludicrous response...and if you played your own game or warred in it you would think the same !!! There’s tons of factors in warring and often wars are won or lost in the last 15 minutes when xtals are used..
Also it didn’t happen to everyone...sheep hate me on the opposition clan was left on-line to plunder our side freely with no incoming...and ended up top war rank.... hmmm ...doesn’t really sound like fair game play ...compensating both sides for ata’s mistake makes sense to me ...
Tweets

Postby E-RedChopsticks-Q on Oct 18 2017, 6:33pm

Thank you, Bruce, for responding to this. Unlike my pve experience, which was hardly affected by the server outage, I think you have to acknowledge that a mid-war outage totally messed up their pvp warring for both teams. Who can say for sure what the unaffected outcome would have been? Best to just give them all EE and items and refund any health crystals expended and draw a line under it. It's all virtual anyway and costs you nothing.
E-RedChopsticks-Q

Postby xXP_3Xx-lI-Mister-X-Il-xXP_3Xx on Oct 18 2017, 9:41pm

@ DEVS - What a lousy feedback from your side. Seriously.....? Is that how you communicate with long term players. You got nothing better to say. Shame on you.
xXP_3Xx-lI-Mister-X-Il-xXP_3Xx

Postby Tweets on Oct 18 2017, 11:31pm

I guess they’re sleeping
Tweets

Postby -JAY- on Oct 19 2017, 12:42am

Support.

The lack of proper acknowledgement proves again how little devs care about wars nowadays.
-JAY-

Postby _XlIlxIIX_JackRipper_XIIxlIlX_ on Oct 19 2017, 1:24am

@Devs

If you do nothing you will show a lack of professionalism

We play this games for several years. The least you can do is to give EE with rewards to both side when your servers go down.

Hope you will think about it
_XlIlxIIX_JackRipper_XIIxlIlX_

Postby suptis2 on Oct 19 2017, 4:29am

Hi
suptis2

Postby Tweets on Oct 19 2017, 8:21am

Still nothing? Does it really take more than 24 hours to sort this out? Are you this incompetent?
Tweets

Postby ptolemy on Oct 19 2017, 9:36am

It shows just how little they care. I won't spend any money on a broken system with little effort to make right of their own wrongs, bad match ups are one thing but server related loses and a sorry not sorry response really makes my blood boil. I want my crystal and EE back.
ptolemy

Postby Tweets on Oct 19 2017, 11:49am

I finally got a response from devs :

Hi there,

Sorry for the slow reply. To my knowledge, players were comped for this issue and the losing side was paid out as if they won

..... only problem is ...NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!!!!

No xtal returned ... no mith refunded ... no EE lvl increased.... no compensation received at all.

I really hope you put some actions behind your empty promises!
Tweets

PreviousNext

Return to Wars