WAR #8 server crash

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Can more people confirm this?
    Didn‘t get anything.

2. I got nada .... zilch ...zero ...bupkis..nothing ... jack and ;)

3. I know what them Canadians are thinking that Ajax “he’s a keener” so while I was wait (still nothing zip nada) I pulled on my Toque, popped on my runners, hang a larry, took a sip from my Mickey, got a two-four, some freezies and homo milk and went out for a rip! Yeah!! got a double double an some timbits for a toonie hey! Went to the restroom filled the garborator, put on my gonch and house coat and slouched on the chesterfield with my Texas Mickey hey! Then I check KaW and.... nothing 

4. Finale got spell and xtal back plus a free crux.

5. And where’s everyone else’s compensation?

6. I have spammed feedback they finally gave it to me there all that didnt had compensation spam feedback hard

7. Day 4 ..... nothing for me yet ... but there’s a trickle of hope as others are starting to be compensated... very very slowly...how hard can this really be to fix ....#incompetence

8. Cmon, bruce... 3 days to compensate a couple of people? Don‘t make wars look even worse than they already do.

9. Day 5 .... nothing ... hope of a rescue dwindling... no help in sight... supplies getting low ... I fear the end will be here soon ... :(

10. Hi there,

Sorry for the slow reply. To my knowledge, players were comped for this issue and the losing side was paid out as if they won

Same stock b-roll reply from feedback today .... is it that hard to refund a little mith ...1 xtal ..and 1 lvl of EE ?

This incompetence is strong with these devs... pathetic!!!!!!

11. Hi there, Sorry for the slow reply. To my knowledge, players were comped for this issue and the losing side was paid out as if they won

12. No!! useless apes

13. and I quote!!!

14. People are getting error msg with latest update

15. Where’d Bruce go ?

16. Where all the other Bruce’s hang out  <edit> still nothing...

17. Day six .... VICTORY

We apologize for the delay and we've restored your level of EE and your xtal.

18. I got nothing back... I expect nothing... I will chalk this one up as a lack of professionalism by a new breed of ape and I moves on! let down by Bruce almighty go figure - Ajax out!!

19. Same here. Nothing

This is a joke