WAR #8 server crash

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Sorry to hear that guys.

Did you spam feedback? Thats what i did. i replied until they finally made it. I guess it is the only way.

2. Yesterday evening - support: „Hi there,

All affected players were compensated for that war as if they've won.“

3. And just now - Me: „Hey. Concerning my previous ticket: I have not received any compensation for war 8. You might as well look at the forum post „War 8 server crash“ on the first page. Looks like I‘m not the only one who didn‘t get it“

Support: „Hi there,

All affected players were compensated for that war as if they've won. However, just to make sure, I've added a xtal and a crux chest to your account.“

-

Now I‘m waiting for a reply to my third ticket since yesterday, asking when and where I was compensated and if they can see any ee spell on my profile proving that.

4. Update: Support closed my new ticket without a reply.

I hope this is a damn joke. Can I try to get Bruce here on this thread again to make a statement?

5. Rip wars

6. Yeah we screwed the pooch hard on this one. We did in fact compensate for a war, it was just a war that happened 3 years ago. Feels bad.

Because the event is over and we can't give you "winnings," we'll be sending a package to everyone who lost.

7. Thanks for the answer. What kind of package are we talking about? So no ee spells for the people here who were unlucky enough to not receive anything yet?

8. Yes ... please give EE lvls and xtals to rest of clan that warred ... I’m happy I got mine ... but it’d be nice if the rest of my fellow warriors receive the same compensation.

9. Any update?