Why should players not be allowed to war on PC?

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Why should players not be allowed to war on PC?

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jun 17 2018, 7:27pm

Flavour_Danger wrote:Wait so, Is Warring on pc or mobile faster?

Yes pc is faster. iPhones have a delay.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby AshtonRocks on Jun 17 2018, 11:43pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:2. Vros is gone. There aren't any known scripters still doing lowland wars.

The funny thing is that it wouldn't be hard to write a script for rooted Android devices.

Just annoying because of Android versions which means more compatibility issues which means more effort if you want to share the program or make money off of it.
No Black hat is gonna put that much effort into something for no cash :lol:

I can also feel the mobile peasants butthurting about PC being plain and simple faster.

JUST TO BE CLEAR IM NOT ENCOURAGING ANYTHING AGAINST TOU IM JUST SAYIN.
AshtonRocks

Postby empire_foxygirl on Jun 18 2018, 12:42am

I always using device for war because its on the go.. i war everywhere, pc if im home ,as a long time warrior since estoc edge trials,, i can say the problems why people stop warring because the baddass equipments are gone, no new banners, very lack of rewards, lack of aquas/infernos, useless mithrills, top10 pets rewards should higher stats than the normal pets, while ebs paying more, equipments, rewards, aqua inferno, xtals and so on, these are the reason too why some good warriors became eb fairies, no season 7, so many good warriors left wars and retired. Enough said, even im not good in english i hope u understand my point. LOL
empire_foxygirl

Postby TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA on Jun 18 2018, 7:27am

Imo devs won't touch PC, they just don't support all the updates that we get on mobile devices because they can barley get that right.

Warring on PC should be rewarded and some people who really care about how they preform in war should have the option to war on PC, devs won't take that option away imo.
TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA

Postby iiiiixxxReturniiiiixxx on Jun 18 2018, 9:01am

I used to war on either but now I hardly bother as the majority of wars are won & lost at matchup due to reward/charm stacked accounts, win or lose this is so boring. At least this is my experience in the bracket I fall into.So the debate on speed is irrelevant to me however there are some very valid point made.
iiiiixxxReturniiiiixxx

Postby IlI___Cloud_Strife___lIl on Jun 18 2018, 3:05pm

Am I missing something? Just nerf pc. Surely no one playing uses the pc version legitimately.
IlI___Cloud_Strife___lIl

Postby TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA on Jun 18 2018, 4:24pm

IlI___Cloud_Strife___lIl wrote:Am I missing something? Just nerf pc. Surely no one playing uses the pc version legitimately.

Lol
TAN__PinkFlash--EchoShock__GRA

Previous

Return to Wars