Foxes Vs iG system war round 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia, Oct 7, 2017.

1. There was nothing dirty about this war. We made a mistake with the start time but that’s it.

2. Thanks for honoring my open pass IG...wait no never mind. 

3. What happened? Earlier it sounded like you were going to join in?

4. It has been settled in PM, I was just very salty. I was going to be in it, I made a few fishy comments like asking what the plan was and was removed. I completely understand the reasoning. Like I said I was just being salty, I wanted to break this tie more than anyone since this war was what started my KaW career. Congratulations to iG!

5. Winter. Thanks for clarifying and on behalf of iG I apologize for the removal. Unfortunately there is so much distrust in KaW and you became a victim of it. Once iG always iG! Great War!!

6. Cool man, sounds like standard war confusion.

Lady Ash, what are your claims for “dirty”?

7. As this war dies down. I have to say all of the foxes that stayed I have much respect for. We have talked and would like to keep this war going. It really brought the fun back to KaW like the old days. So we will do this again next month and hoping to have a bit more even of a matchup.

8. Leo knows if I were in the whole war I would’ve whooped his ass. The only reason he did so well. :p

9. Haha yep I was scared!!!! You will have your chance next month

10. War was great success. I personally had a blast.

11. This war was a blast and I respect everyone who stayed and fought at Foxes. Hoping this will spark the interest in SW again. We will be organizing these once a month for a 24 hour war so if your interested in making a roster contact us.

12. Congratulations to iG for a well planned war! I had a great time! Now to finally get some sleep...

13. Good war, respect to Foxes.

14. That moment all your team mates say you was leaking shocking

15. No disrespect there roster was weak so leaking 200b wasn’t a threat also was it? Especially when they failed below 0/50

16. Ewok I don’t remember seeing you in either roster, what is the point of your post?

If it’s just attention your seeking then

This thumbs for you.

17. The grammar in this post makes me question my existence.

18. nice to see some old system wars running. Old merc wars were a blast! provided it doesn’t turn into a turtle fest of course lol

19. The war was great fun. Congrats to IG and all my friends over there. Pretty sure everyone that participated had fun. I didn't get to join until 16hrs into the war but that didn't change the fun factor. We clearly lost but fought to the end. Thanks to all that participated.

20. Your score blowout had nothing to do with me...