Foxes Vs iG system war round 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Lol that’s cute

2. Foxes would have been just fine if they weren't so paranoid. :roll:

3. Hey all after just talking to snoopy i found out i only got half the story.

I joined the war after he got kicked and was told he leaked and moled to ig

I wasnt told that foxes apoligized to him and said it was a mistake, nor that he had been in foxes for months before this swar .

Which also means i have no direct evidence of ig cheating. Just concrete proof of foxes complete incompetence

Sorry ig and sorry snoopy i was lied too and jumped to a conclusion based on those lies.

Im not apologizing because i was asked/told too im apologizing because its whats right.

I was wrong and everything ig has done, (even though it made the war completley lopsided) is completely within the realm of the rules proposed and aggreed too by both sides, ig just outplayed foxes hard in preperation and execution.

Congrats Ig, res, dkod and mg on the convincing win.

I trash talked some of my closest friends outside of LSA out of frustration and if anything it shouldve been directed at whomever foxes got to prepare this war for them.

4. After you guys declined the war and prolonged the wait and started shady crap you made us lose 6+ big hitters. You guys can never play fair its sad.

5. Can we chill out with all the talk of shady dealing? Everything has been fair. Snoopy is not a mole, iG is not cheating, and yeah, the vast majority of our fighters left before the war. Rather than FF, we're having a skirmish for fun with no notions of winning. Keep your drama to yourself and just fight.

Good talk.

6. Thanks for the reply Grave shifter everything was 100% fair take your beating and move along

7. This.

Good show Colton.

8. I will agree with it is a fair war. I have been in the preparation since the date was agreed Upon and both sides had about a month to prepare. I started on the preparation that day and spent a lot of time making sure that iG side was organized and prepared for this war. Foxes decided to wait til the day of the war and scramble to get fighters. All in all I want to thank Foxes for the war and sticking with it. Respect

9. Sounds like a show. ;) :D :D :D

10. I know it wouldbe made it less competitive but based om the circumstances we shouldve drafted everyone to both sides based on cs.

Then all of these issues (other than ibobbafett's incompetence) wouldve been fixed

11. We can do more wars like this. This has potential. Draft rosters make things fair. Apoc..no need to apply

12. Maybe winning clan wars in 2 weeks against whatever clan challenges for the title. And keep it going. This war has brought back excitement to the game

13. @chopper and Leo, this does have potential to breathe back life into this game. I've been away from this game for a while now but I'm excited that this is happening.
    The original flub of the iG member leaving the clan messed up the schedule but it doesn't matter. We are all here for a great time!

14. We suggested that sooooo many times, dude. Trust me. But it didn't happen (lord knows why) and you saw the result. :roll:

15. @Ladyash, even as this bash is iG vs Foxes, how many originals of both clans still persevere in this game? How many of old iG or Foxes that I know were left out of this? I can name a few..
    The idea of a stacked roster is a good one as long as it's good natured fun. I'd like to see that without all the drama

16. All in all, I'd like to thank whomever organized this great idea!

17. I just received some new updated info and iG DID in fact play dirty.
    Apologies to Foxes. ️

18. I would like to know how we played dirty?

19. Me too...because I haven't seen anything dirty...besides DirtyD, but he's in Foxes.

20. How are you going throw out some shade like that.... put out the accusations of playing dirty, without proof (ss), and NOT EVEN SAY WHAT THEY DID that would be considered dirty.