Old War Idea incl revisions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Re: Old War Idea with revisions

Updating my casual look in on LL War has 2 wars on atm and 1 is actually a war not FFA.
    While the LL War continues to dwindle on participation IWar has held steady with 3-5 match ups and 2 in the slower times.

Is this garnering any attention from the devs?
    Events have made war static and about renewals or only the hardcore participating.

Chasing top 10 50 100 has lost its lustre for far too many ppl.
    Can we get a response from ATA if anything is in the works or at least they start a thread seeking our input or choices we can vote on?

2. Re: Old War Idea with revisions

Support, I know a large part of the community wants to hear an update on this from the devs

3. Re: Old War Idea with revisions

LL War #7 update:
    Out of 3 wars 2 r FFA Scout bomb wars.
    Participation rewards still the flavour of the day
    Kudos to those in the only war 

Still no news or comments regarding IWar.
    Stay tuned don't touch that dial....

4. Re: Old War Idea with revisions

LL War #9 update

3 match ups and 3 actual wars, no FFA
    Nice to see 

5. Re: Old War Idea with revisions

I actually entered LL War #1 for my 1st LL in ages. Not a FFA but still got our ass handed to us lol. Kudos to both sides 

I'd like to add to my effort here that is IWar focussed. This thread is geared for IWars but it still remains that war rewards and incentives and more attention and effort is needed from the devs for all wars and pvp. Again this is not about less for ppl who's play style is for EB's but it is a request for more for the warring/pvp community overall.

6. Post deleted til I complete a new idea for the addition of War profile to be added.

7. LL War #9 update:

2 wars - 1 FFA and 1 Mexican stand off with no actions 9 minutes into the war.

LL Wars still an awesome nothing. SNAFU

Edit:
    We now have an actual war going on. Woohoo
    50/50 beats the usual loser rewards wars.

8. With an approximate of 33-50% of ALL LL Wars being a real war is it not time to just get rid of them and be replaced with either all Wars or remove loser rewards or release a new war format?

Is anything better than these non-wars?

Those who continually speak of the devs do nothing if no money in it try defending how much FFA wars make them?

9. I'll continue posting here when i get around to it with any info i find regarding wars.

10. Bro, not even needed to burn xtals in ffa roster, at the end loser still get item. I've been shy away from ll war for now, being hardcore last time before legends and i do indi once a week

11. Yes i know FFA means no xtals used.
    Thats a given but those who claim devs r only about the money don't defend how LL Wars accomplishes that. I also expect nobody will reply to that either.

At the least we could expect these FFAers say thanx for participation rewards.

12. Couldn't be better if kaw have its own discord group like kingdoms of Heckfire. By emailing A thinking apes is just waste of time.