Lowland wars dying?

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Lowland wars dying?

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Sep 19 2017, 10:25am

empire_foxygirl wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:
empire_foxygirl wrote:So u made this thread to say ll war is dying or to bash exi

No need to bash exi. Exi bashes itself.

Its like how u cried in wc and keep bashing us lol

The sadness of the existence of existence makes me cry. And yeah ur so fun to bash on  especially when u get so triggered
#triggeredfoxy
#bashedfoxy
#airheadpanicdumperfoxy
xXD3mOnXx

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Sep 19 2017, 10:25am

Imagine round wars... A few lb tanks rest statless alts. Need I say any more lol

Round wars broke. Primal will only be won by the BC. Lowland is the only war type that gives an even playing field to all, only way lowland wars will get more participants is if war rewards equipment like it used to. No idea why devs removed war equipment but its killing all war types for sure
Last edited by lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Sep 19 2017, 11:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll

Postby SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D on Sep 19 2017, 11:37am

Take the damned participation rewards outta LL so people stop purposely being sucky.
SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D

Postby Space on Sep 19 2017, 4:30pm

I carry LL
Space

Postby Head_Hunters on Sep 20 2017, 6:07am

SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D wrote:Take the damned participation rewards outta LL so people stop purposely being sucky.

FFA war ruined the fun lmao, that's why i stop doing ll war and wasting my 1 hrs just to get action without a fight.
Head_Hunters

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Sep 20 2017, 6:20am

Does FFA stand for Friendly Fire Actions?
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Sep 20 2017, 1:34pm

I'm sure we will find out more in 1 month when this same thread is posted and the same people respond.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby BobRoss on Sep 21 2017, 8:29am

-PlunderMax- wrote:Good riddance. We need a new war type that Uses whole build, clan based and all of bfe/bfa. Otherwise why build and why do events for equip you can't get the full benefit of??
But then again maybe it's just my opinion...

Devs clearly do not support this opinion that is why lowland wars exist...that is why they allowed shadow hansels to dominate before that....they really don't care about wars ...just that all can participate semi equal so they can say see we tried
BobRoss

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Sep 21 2017, 10:37am

Too many cheaters on LL war that not worth trying. New players lost interest when they see their newsfeed get hit like 4 to 5x a second with the same personMy opinion let the cheaters cheat each other and cry that this part of the event is dying. Devs cares less about this part of KAW. It's not their fault of this LL war dies. Very costly for them to operate with no return. Their support system time get eaten by LL war and indi.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Sep 21 2017, 10:54am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:Too many cheaters on LL war that not worth trying. New players lost interest when they see their newsfeed get hit like 4 to 5x a second with the same personMy opinion let the cheaters cheat each other and cry that this part of the event is dying. Devs cares less about this part of KAW. It's not their fault of this LL war dies. Very costly for them to operate with no return. Their support system time get eaten by LL war and indi.

Who are the cheaters? Don't think any clans warring currently cheat, of the few serious left they are all fair game.
lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll

PreviousNext

Return to Wars