Lowland wars dying?

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Lowland wars dying?

Postby -CutieBarrie- on Oct 15 2017, 2:00pm

There's so much to be done to fix wars.

Something needs to be done with LL- FFA clans need to be banned, some more spice needs added into the wars.

Indi, there's about 4 brackets- the gap between cr1 and cr13 is too great 90% of the times. Open ps, no allies hidden, lack of war commanders and trackers. There's just some wars when you make time in the day to do, and the match sucks. Myth equip is useless, too many legends/events. People are constantly chasing items etc and the war rewards lack massively- we need another season- or war equip, or banners (stick a banner in the war legend and I guarantee you'll have 5000 people wanting to war ) lel
-CutieBarrie-

Postby suptis2 on Oct 15 2017, 2:13pm

I Faced a 600mcs with a brand new 7mcs acc for indi
suptis2

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Oct 15 2017, 11:53pm

Barrie_Mckay wrote:There's so much to be done to fix wars.

Something needs to be done with LL- FFA clans need to be banned, some more spice needs added into the wars.

Indi, there's about 4 brackets- the gap between cr1 and cr13 is too great 90% of the times. Open ps, no allies hidden, lack of war commanders and trackers. There's just some wars when you make time in the day to do, and the match sucks. Myth equip is useless, too many legends/events. People are constantly chasing items etc and the war rewards lack massively- we need another season- or war equip, or banners (stick a banner in the war legend and I guarantee you'll have 5000 people wanting to war ) lel

Sums it up pretty well yeah.
Tldr
No reason to war
Indi wars broken
Ffa wars get almost as much as serious
Frikkin moles
xXD3mOnXx

Postby x_x on Oct 16 2017, 4:23am

I'll cast for lowlands join your team and fight

But first give me charms
x_x

Postby LordSavan on Oct 16 2017, 8:00am

Maybe netherwars would work. Fifty circles to cast for war, then all plunder during the war would be ×7. If i made 16 bil a hit, and 120 for a ko, maybe it would make some sense.Also would need to rain inferno and aqua, like the eb.
Wont help lowland much tho, 7x that plunder is still crap.
LordSavan
2018 ASW Champion

Postby -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil- on Oct 18 2017, 2:01pm

Only 2-3 good clans left, cutie squad, no_exceptions and maybe exis if they can beat those other 2 serious clans lmao.
-lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-

Previous

Return to Wars